Clashfinder 2024

Pateen

5 minutes ago, Pateen said:

Seems to be quite a few out there.

Not completely reliable but useful all the same.

Which one should we use.

https://clashfinder.com/m/glastoprediction/?user=14duw3.k3

https://clashfinder.com/m/glasto2024mock/?user=14duw3.k3

https://clashfinder.com/m/g2024/?user=14duw3.k3

This is the Core one which will be updated with everything once it all comes out.

https://clashfinder.com/s/g2024

Edited by Nobody Interesting
  • Upvote 3

WOW thanks so much for posting this - do you know if the per-day acts - or set-times have been announced yet, or do you think this is just guessing? 

(Getting excited now reading this!)

18 minutes ago, KJ3 said:

WOW thanks so much for posting this - do you know if the per-day acts - or set-times have been announced yet, or do you think this is just guessing? 

(Getting excited now reading this!)

They'll mainly be guesswork. A few acts have confirmed their times but the full day splits/stage times won't come until the end of May.

10 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

They'll mainly be guesswork. A few acts have confirmed their times but the full day splits/stage times won't come until the end of May.

Ah Sweet - yeah gotcha! still bit of a buzz reading it tho lol 

5 minutes ago, Baby On A Stick said:

Halvin is the one to use. The top one. He is our Lord and once everything firms up they are always on the money.

In Halvin we trust! 

We do indeed.  And please bung him the cost of a pint to say thank you if you like/use his clashfinder.  It’s the best there is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nduja said:

If Sofia Kourtesis, Barry Can't Swim and Confidence Man all clash at 2pm on the Friday afternoon, then that is quite mad.

A nightmare of epic proportions.

Halvin’s core one (/g2024) is usually only updated with very reliable info, hence it looks a bit bare right now even with all the lineup drops.

Things can always change of course, but I trust the clashfinder above all else 🙏.

But I agree with OP, until you see the URL typed out in full it can be difficult to work out which is a prediction and which is official. Should just be 1 for glasto imo

8 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Only if it's the core one by Halvin, the rest are guesses. https://clashfinder.com/s/g2024 👍🏻

The core oneneeds updating, Arlo Parks is down as playing Friday not Sunday, Ayra Starr is playing somewhere else on Saturday, and Orbital are Saturday not Sunday.

My one's the glastoprediction one and I do regularly check tour dates for it - the ones that haven't got confirmed days are guesses though.

26 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

The core oneneeds updating, Arlo Parks is down as playing Friday not Sunday, Ayra Starr is playing somewhere else on Saturday, and Orbital are Saturday not Sunday.

My one's the glastoprediction one and I do regularly check tour dates for it - the ones that haven't got confirmed days are guesses though.

It is all guesses atm and Halvin does not bother doing much to it until the full lineup drops, then he locks the clshfinder and updates it to the lineup announcement.

Take it asa bit of fun til then and heaps will be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

It is all guesses atm and Halvin does not bother doing much to it until the full lineup drops, then he locks the clshfinder and updates it to the lineup announcement.

Take it asa bit of fun til then and heaps will be wrong.

He deserves an OBE or something. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

He deserves an OBE or something. 

It's actually quite quick and easy as he has scripts written to use the data sheet from the GF website lineup page - hence it all happens quite fats.

I do them for other festivals and have spreadsheets all set up so it does not take that long.