Peeing your pants

Masterluke

24 minutes ago, bamber said:

The mighty image.thumb.png.d1a43d069434f8f7117ee7e2ab739adc.png

I have ran out of upvotes.

How did I forget the mighty Lenor bottle? The Lenor bottle beats the milk bottle any day of the week. It has to be a big Lenor bottle though. Being a big drinker there are times at a festival when one could urinate for ones country. 

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have ran out of upvotes.

How did I forget the mighty Lenor bottle? The Lenor bottle beats the milk bottle any day of the week. It has to be a big Lenor bottle though. Being a big drinker there are times at a festival when one could urinate for ones country. 

Mine has the original Lenor label long ripped off, replaced with an NYC Downlow sticker.  Bleach cleaned every morning. 

6 minutes ago, bamber said:

Mine has the original Lenor label long ripped off, replaced with an NYC Downlow sticker.  Bleach cleaned every morning. 

So, you have a trusty Lenor bottle. I have used and then recycled in the past. Those bottles are made for the job. Filling them with detergent first is the only way that 'they' could get those bottles to us, without raising the attention of 'them'. 

6 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

So, you have a trusty Lenor bottle. I have used and then recycled in the past. Those bottles are made for the job. Filling them with detergent first is the only way that 'they' could get those bottles to us, without raising the attention of 'them'. 

Made of stern stuff.  Everlasting basically.  I think I've had mine for twenty years  

Yip. My girlfriend does the washing biz then keeps them for me for the camp wizzing biz. Been  like this for many years and a bloody god send at 3 am, with what feels like half a mile to the long drop and a few dozen tent ropes to navigate in the dark. Hurrah for the plastic pisser( and your knob seems lovely and silky smooth if you don’t rinse it first 🙄😁

On 4/16/2024 at 12:48 PM, mouserat said:

Saw family this weekend and one of the older generation said they'd heard Glastonbury was full of people lobbing piss in the air. I'd rather people pissed themselves than do that but can't say I've found either behaviour to be that common in the last 10 years I've been going.

They’re confusing Glastonbury with Reading… 

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

Or Monster of Rock in the 80s, the sky was full of plastic bottles of pish 

Got to agree with the monsters of rock comment. Absolute pish fest. And T in the park was known to many as P in the park, so much aerial urine. I could never understand how you could launch a pint cup of it without soaking yourself. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Got to agree with the monsters of rock comment. Absolute pish fest. And T in the park was known to many as P in the park, so much aerial urine. I could never understand how you could launch a pint cup of it without soaking yourself. 

Oh I'd forgotten the pints. 

Did see that when one was approaching somehow fairly upright someone stood up and majestically plucked it from the air. 

Henceforth like an Arthurian tale, they became our leader. 

38 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Oh I'd forgotten the pints. 

Did see that when one was approaching somehow fairly upright someone stood up and majestically plucked it from the air. 

Henceforth like an Arthurian tale, they became our leader. 

Forget Excalibur, whosoever catchest  the magical flying piss cup shall be our king

IMG_1242.thumb.webp.afcec4bbb03dbafe50ddd9898b1064e9.webp

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, The Nal said:

f**ks sake, I see we're back to pissing in your tent. 

Barbarians. 

Not Glastonbury, but at Secret Garden Party, one of my mates shate in his own tent. He laid down toilet paper, shate onto it, and then wrapped it up like a mummy. Then he took it to the loo to get rid of the offending article the next morning. Now that is gross. Mind you, he has form in this area of mummifying a crap. 

1 hour ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

Being wider than a standard soft drink bottle opening is not much of a boast!

Not when there's people 'out there' that require something like a Paul Masson wine carafe. Look them up (my computer isn't allowing me to post a photo). They are flared at the end.

2 hours ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

Being wider than a standard soft drink bottle opening is not much of a boast!

It was the 900ml I was thinking about! Problem with a lucozade bottle is that it’s easy to confuse a bottle of the real stuff with a bottle of pish. 

Lenor bottles are a game changer. Thurs night at the last fest I woke up twice for a pee and came close to overfilling a 1.5 litre one the second time. That was a bit scary. 

10 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Lenor bottles are a game changer. Thurs night at the last fest I woke up twice for a pee and came close to overfilling a 1.5 litre one the second time. That was a bit scary. 

An upgrade to a large bottle might be a good idea! 😂

Screenshot_20240420-194121.png