One Song You're Excited to Hear

Alex DeLarge

Apologies if this is a pre-existing thread, but I couldn't find a recent one. 

Because there's been a bit of negativity surrounding the line-up I thought this would be a nice thread.

Loose rules: one track per user per day.

I'll start us off:

My Summer anthem last year and it's gone a bit underrated I feel. Everyone bigs up their collaboration with DJ Seinfeld (Now U Do) but this track has a 90s vibe which I really enjoy.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Hopefully there's an LCD friendly crowd for this. Would be perfect in the sunset. I don't want them to get the Beck treatment.

It'll help that that they're on the Friday, I reckon. That Beck show was actually fine, wasn't it? It was the crowd that (understandably) lacked energy after wading through six inches of mud for five days. It worked out ok for The XX in 2017 and there were probably similar concerns about their placement 

Gonna get a bit mushy now and I don't know if she plays it but this song means A LOT to me.

I was meant to be seeing Avril live (and interview her!) but my mum died that day. My mum wasn't really into music but she loved Avril... must have been a Canadian thing as my mum was Canadian. 

This song got me through some very, very sad days and hearing it live would definitely be a super healing experience. 

Anyway, as you were. 🥲

Edited by eatingglitter
  • Like 6

40 minutes ago, eatingglitter said:

Gonna get a bit mushy now and I don't know if she plays it but this song means A LOT to me.

I was meant to be seeing Avril live (and interview her!) but my mum died that day. My mum wasn't really into music but she loved Avril... must have been a Canadian thing as my mum was Canadian. 

This song got me through some very, very sad days and hearing it live would definitely be a super healing experience. 

Anyway, as you were. 🥲

It’s one of her bigger hits. Really hope she plays it for you 🤞

• Like 1