In Memoriam

clarkete

Yeah, f**k that guy. Wish i hadnt read that. I can forgive idiots being idiotic and pretending to be KEERRAAYZEE to prove some kind of point, if you're genuinely repentant when youre a bit older and wiser - but that sh*t is unforgivable. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

so do we use this thread to slag off bad dead people too? or should we start a new thread for that? or maybe just use the eurovision thread and keep all the awful sh*t in one place??

You could start your own thread about anything you want rather than coming into others being negative for no reason. Then we could all ignore that thread.

the thing is if i said something off topic id get called on it straight away. and someone should be policing these posts. theres about fifty different sections to this forum. might as well get rid of them all and just put everything in one.

edit-have you seen that eurovision thread now??? hate being right all the time

Edited by Nuthugger

28 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

the thing is if i said something off topic id get called on it straight away. and someone should be policing these posts. theres about fifty different sections to this forum. might as well get rid of them all and just put everything in one.

edit-have you seen that eurovision thread now??? hate being right all the time

Oh do give it  a rest

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

can you have a look at DMS please ... thanks 

that really didnt need to be private. just so we are straight am i being dressed down for giving my opinions? i know it mustve hurt to close that eurovision topic after what you said.

Edited by Nuthugger
typo

4 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

that really didnt need to be private. just so we are straight am i being dressed down for giving my opinions? i know it mustve hurt to close that eurovision topic after what you said.

no ones being dressed down , im having a conversation 

On 5/13/2024 at 6:33 PM, The Nal said:

David Sanborn RIP

You may not know him but he was maybe the ultimate sideman sax player

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sanborn#As_sideman

My dad’s a sax player and Sanborn was his hero, he met him a bunch of times and I grew up on those albums.  Good shout.

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

Oh cool. Yeah massively respected musician. 

Was at Clapton last night and he played Sam Hall and dedicated it to Sanborn 

was talking with an aged cream fan today, who said he's always been disappointed in clapton when he's seen him post-cream.