Worthy View, Sticklinch, Tipis and campervans 1st Dec 12.00

sedra

35 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

I emailed See, Sticklinch parking is sold out. They advised to keep looking, but otherwise suggested using the west car parks. Other people have said they paid £50 cash on the gate last year

Cash on the gate for Sticklinch or west car parks?

37 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

I emailed See, Sticklinch parking is sold out. They advised to keep looking, but otherwise suggested using the west car parks. Other people have said they paid £50 cash on the gate last year

And when did you email see?

My mate has just told me last year they took a while to reappear and he got a parking space on May 2.

1 hour ago, briddj said:

Cash on the gate for Sticklinch or west car parks?

Cash on the gate of SL car park. I emailed See on Saturday and they replied yesterday. I am hoping some will come up next week after the refund deadline

54 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Cash on the gate of SL car park. I emailed See on Saturday and they replied yesterday. I am hoping some will come up next week after the refund deadline

Yeah I just emailed too and they said keep checking. Would rather it was sorted before but at least you don't have to pay a tenner for postage of a sticker on the gate!

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Greased-Up Deaf Guy said:

Apologies if this has been answered.

We are Thursday coach and stopping in Sticklinch for the first time this year. 

Do we just go through Gate A get banded and walk down to the internal Sticklinch gate?

Or best to treck down to Gate D?

if theres no shuttle bus id just walk through the site. the walks not too bad.  i did the walk from stickle to gate a on the main roads to int ticket office and it was a bit of a mare. if you can walk through the site , do that.

21 minutes ago, Greased-Up Deaf Guy said:

Apologies if this has been answered.

We are Thursday coach and stopping in Sticklinch for the first time this year. 

Do we just go through Gate A get banded and walk down to the internal Sticklinch gate?

Or best to treck down to Gate D?

We’ve walked through the site, it’s a slog but not horrendous. There isn’t a particularly safe way to trek down either 

37 minutes ago, Greased-Up Deaf Guy said:

Anyone ever put a camp beds into a 2 person scout tent?

Thinking the space underneath may assist with storage rather than taking up the whole floor space with an airbed.

I would think that would be very tight. If you put them by the sides then your head would most likely be touching cloth and if you put them together in the middle it would be difficult to get in and out. 

1 hour ago, Greased-Up Deaf Guy said:

Anyone ever put a camp beds into a 2 person scout tent?

Thinking the space underneath may assist with storage rather than taking up the whole floor space with an airbed.

I have and there was plenty of space around the beds for kit. We had them pushed together though.

• Thanks 1