Worthy View, Sticklinch, Tipis and campervans 1st Dec 12.00

sedra

26 minutes ago, UEF said:

How many identical campervan tickets are you able to buy per registration? I would assume one, others are saying multiples

They may change the ability to buy multiple CV tickets per registration so best not to take it for granted, but in previous years I know of some who bought 3 or more.

10 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

They may change the ability to buy multiple CV tickets per registration so best not to take it for granted, but in previous years I know of some who bought 3 or more.

they've been saying this for quite a few years now and it doesn't seem to actually happen which is daft  ..... maybe this year SEE will surprise us all 

So there's multiple (1-3?) campers available per reg - and how many are you able to buy per sale? Is it still limited to 2 as per the "2 accommodations" limit?

In other words, how many 'slots' are on the form when you get in, for campervans?

Edited by UEF

5 minutes ago, UEF said:

So there's multiple (1-3?) campers available per reg - and how many are you able to buy per sale? Is it still limited to 2 as per the "2 accommodations" limit?

In other words, how many 'slots' are on the form when you get in, for campervans?

You can only buy one per registration in each transaction.

In previous years, you could still buy another with the same reg no....

Whether that will be "fixed" this year, who knows....

1 minute ago, Stave_1974 said:

You can only buy one per registration in each transaction.

In previous years, you could still buy another with the same reg no....

Whether that will be "fixed" this year, who knows....

I'm with you. But if you had two registrations - is there still only one slot to fill in or 2/some other number?

In other words how many distinctly different reg's could get a CV ticket in one sale?

Edited by UEF

1 minute ago, UEF said:

I'm with you. But if you had two registrations - is there still only one slot to fill in or 2/some other number?

In other words how many distinctly different reg's could get a CV ticket in one sale?

Unless I'm mistaken, you only have the ability to purchase one at a time....

There isn't the option to buy multiples, even with multiple reg no's.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UEF said:

There is only space for one registration number. But it all goes wrong when people have helpers and everyone buys one! SeeTickets deny it's possible and then try to charge a cancellation fee! 🙄

4 hours ago, Stave_1974 said:

Unless I'm mistaken, you only have the ability to purchase one at a time....

There isn't the option to buy multiples, even with multiple reg no's.

1 hour ago, StoneCircle said:

There is only space for one registration number. But it all goes wrong when people have helpers and everyone buys one! SeeTickets deny it's possible and then try to charge a cancellation fee! 🙄

Thanks both for confirming. How weird that they can so effectively block duplicate orders on the normal ticket sale but not on campers... is there a reason for that I wonder 

8 minutes ago, UEF said:

Thanks both for confirming. How weird that they can so effectively block duplicate orders on the normal ticket sale but not on campers... is there a reason for that I wonder 

It goes back to when you had to buy 2 campervan tickets if your live in vehicle was over 8 metres. This changed in 2017 to having to buy a large vehicle pass which are only available at Bath & West. So they have had plenty of time to fix it but have never bothered! Extra revenue I guess! 🤷🏼

going to attempt for a tipi today in the tipi field. Although imagine they will sell out immediately. Even though they are very expensive at £291 per person for 6 people, seems better value than £220 per person for those tiny looking 2 man scount tents in worthy view / sticklinch.

1 hour ago, Ell99 said:

going to attempt for a tipi today in the tipi field. Although imagine they will sell out immediately. Even though they are very expensive at £291 per person for 6 people, seems better value than £220 per person for those tiny looking 2 man scount tents in worthy view / sticklinch.

Actually the 2 person scout tents are quite roomy and they have a porch. 

• Upvote 1