Truck Festival 2024 Festival

Jack01825

On 1/16/2024 at 5:01 PM, Tom Wykes said:

Jamie T, Wet Leg, The Streets. You heard it here first 👀

22 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

I'm reckoning the name next to IDLES is Tom Grennan.

ETA: Full guess is Jamie T, Wet Leg, The Libertines, IDLES, Tom Grennan

I think it looks now closer to those 3 listed at the top with IDLES and Tom Grennan as high potential. Those 3 would also be size wise right to be spread over the likes of Y Not and Kendall

23 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I think it looks now closer to those 3 listed at the top with IDLES and Tom Grennan as high potential. Those 3 would also be size wise right to be spread over the likes of Y Not and Kendall

Victorious - Fatboy/Snow Patrol, Jamie T and Biffy Clyro

Truck - Jamie T, Wet Leg, The Streets

Tramlines, Jamie T, Paolo Nutini, Keane

Kendall Calling - Paolo Nutini, Snow Patrol, The Streets

Y Not - Wet Leg, Snow Patrol, The Streets

Thats my stab at them all

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Victorious - Fatboy/Snow Patrol, Jamie T and Biffy Clyro

Truck - Jamie T, Wet Leg, The Streets

Tramlines, Jamie T, Paolo Nutini, Keane

Kendall Calling - Paolo Nutini, Snow Patrol, The Streets

Y Not - Wet Leg, Snow Patrol, The Streets

Thats my stab at them all

Victorious by far the most appealing. I'm not bothered about 1 headliner at the others

42 minutes ago, sisco said:

We’ll see how very wrong I am from next week 

I suspect you're aren't far off. I don't mind Snow Patrol or Keane but not to pay for a headliners. I didn't see Kasabian though at Y Not, I saw Yonaka and then was cold, tired from the weather and retreated to the tent.

6 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I suspect you're aren't far off. I don't mind Snow Patrol or Keane but not to pay for a headliners. I didn't see Kasabian though at Y Not, I saw Yonaka and then was cold, tired from the weather and retreated to the tent.

Yonaka over Kasabian is a very wise choice any day though!

9 hours ago, northernangel said:

Victorious by far the most appealing. I'm not bothered about 1 headliner at the others

Just on this, if you add a couple of good special guests alongside maybe bringing back The Coral and Wunderhorse who missed performances I think you’ll have a good festival at Victorious.  I’m leaning towards going again, the 2nd announcement if half decent will no doubt tip me that way

1 minute ago, sisco said:

Just on this, if you add a couple of good special guests alongside maybe bringing back The Coral and Wunderhorse who missed performances I think you’ll have a good festival at Victorious.  I’m leaning towards going again, the 2nd announcement if half decent will no doubt tip me that way

The Coral I'm expecting, day dependent does help. Pool Harbour festival though is also good for me. Razorlight, The Coral, The South, Neville Stsples I can deal then a couple of clubby acts for less than £30.

I would see Fatboy Slim/SP and Biffy I guess but based on these it's not difficult to bear Y Not etc.

Just had the post from truck festival. You have to unlock names to the festival by playing a game via instagram. The more you play the more you unlock. So far the bands I have unlocked that are playing the festival are 

Sea girls 

Idles 

Peace 

The kooks 

Declan McKenna 

Wetleg 

Jamie T 

Holly humberstone 

The magic gang

soft play 

the streets 

Katy B

Edited by Owenlad23
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Owenlad23 said:

Just had the post from truck festival. You have to unlock names to the festival by playing a game via instagram. The more you play the more you unlock. So far the bands I have unlocked that are playing the festival are 

Sea girls 

Idles 

Peace 

The kooks 

Declan McKenna 

Wetleg 

Jamie T 

Holly humberstone 

The magic gang

soft play 

the streets 

Katy B

Thanks. Ive made this with the names. 

Sea girls 

Idles 

Peace 

The kooks 

Declan McKenna 

Wetleg 

Jamie T 

Holly humberstone 

The magic gang

soft play 

the streets 

Katy B

Amazing thank you! I'm in the office today so have missed the post - desperately asking my flatmate to check the letterbox

I'll get started on the setlits playlist that I make every year!

• Like 1

Sea girls 

Idles 

Peace 

The kooks 

Declan McKenna 

Wetleg 

Jamie T 

Holly humberstone 

The magic gang

soft play 

the streets 

Katy B

Tne Snuts and Yard Act too

GEHtEvaW8AA3U4_.jpg

Edited by wackamole

Full list of names:

Jamie T, Wet Leg, The Streets, Sea Girls, The Kooks, Idles, Declan McKenna, Holly Humberstone, Soft Play, Black Honey, Peace, The Magic Gang, Katy B, Yard Act, The Snuts, Oxford Symphony Orchestra

Edited by Tom Wykes
  • Upvote 1