Self confirms 2024

Chrisp1986

39 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Oh, you just totally missed the point then and were disrespecting the whole craft of djing.

You mean I repeated wot someone said ( what was said about Fatboy). Other people shouting at clouds now. Tell me the name of a DJ who never plays anyone else's records then!

On 4/21/2024 at 9:51 AM, northernangel said:

Yup. Cheers for the apology for going in on me lot, bloody misogyny you fool!

All the Korean kpop djs over tiktok mostly that just danc behind the decks and visually barely touch anything on....pretend to flick switches and turn them. Not bloody Peggy Gou!

Read above comment, most have more about them than that. It's like watching kpop bands gave their 6 month phase and then they are suddenly djs from nothing.

I'm still confused who your referring to - i sit on tiktok a good hour a day and have never seen this lol

Can you send names / links? I'm intrigued

17 hours ago, Neil said:

You mean I repeated wot someone said ( what was said about Fatboy). Other people shouting at clouds now. Tell me the name of a DJ who never plays anyone else's records then!

For the sake of seeing what you have to say - Eric Prydz, Justice, Chemical Brothers?

1 hour ago, gfa said:

I'm still confused who your referring to - i sit on tiktok a good hour a day and have never seen this lol

I would but given you actually called me out for Blatant misogyny I can't be bothered to waste my time doing it. I saw these without even having tiktok installed.

20 hours ago, Neil said:

literally watch any eric prydz set ever hahaha... can even go more mainstream - swedish house mafia tend to stick to there own tracks or tracks the three have produced on there solo record labels. You're talking absolute pony mate hahaha 

Edited by AndyL16

4 hours ago, gfa said:

For the sake of seeing what you have to say - Eric Prydz, Justice, Chemical Brothers?

Eric pridz plays steve wildwoods records. 

1 hour ago, AndyL16 said:

literally watch any eric prydz set ever hahaha... can even go more mainstream - swedish house mafia tend to stick to there own tracks or tracks the three have produced on there solo record labels. You're talking absolute pony mate hahaha 

So are you pridz had a big hit with someone else's record, not a straight version but someone else's.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

So are you pridz had a big hit with someone else's record, not a straight version but someone else's.

what a weird hill to die on here - that wasn't your argument though was it haha - the question was name another dj that doesn't play other peoples tracks - using an acapella from another record in your production of a track is hardly "playing someone else's music on stage". It was three words as well hahaha. C'mon mate hahahhaa

5 hours ago, northernangel said:

I would but given you actually called me out for Blatant misogyny I can't be bothered to waste my time doing it. I saw these without even having tiktok installed.

sounds like you can't be bothered to defend yourself either lol

8 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Pops in to see all the self confirmations and leaves disappointed just seeing the same people creating arguments where there really are no arguments.

and I get told to play nicely in the politics thread!!!

Out of upvotes so il just tell you I nodded in agreement 

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2024 at 4:36 PM, Neil said:

You’re either being a pedant, or you have no idea what that means in relation to djs. 🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Pops in to see all the self confirmations and leaves disappointed just seeing the same people creating arguments where there really are no arguments.

and I get told to play nicely in the politics thread!!!

Yeah, any chance of keeping this thresd to actual self confirms, even though I am not posting a self confirm doh! Facepalm

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Out of upvotes so il just tell you I nodded in agreement 

12 hours ago, Mich1268 said:

Yeah, any chance of keeping this thresd to actual self confirms, even though I am not posting a self confirm doh! Facepalm

Glad it's not just me.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, northernangel said:

Can sound what you want it to lol, I don't need to defend myself to you

😂😂😂 ok mate, enjoy watching your tiktoks of djs you can't remember the name of

18 hours ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Fish56Octagon who was announced for Glade Dome today is playing there on the Thursday. He also has a TBA on the Saturday according to his latest Instagram post.

Bring the dad dancing 👍🏻

This has got the 20 somethings in my house v excited.