Pyramid for Elton

Bike_Like_A_Mum

Are you pitching up already? What's the situation...heard its already close to capacity. 

It's obviously going to be chocka, thought I'd start this thread so perhaps we can get some insights into where is a good spot? Always little pockets with a bit more space. Let us know if you find one! (Or equally, if it's just too busy and we need to stay away from certain point!!)

Plenty going home so hopefully they stay back for a quick escape 

We've found there is space further forward if willing to go through - as usual really but especially this weekend. Loads have been using the bit that took away from camping voluntarily so I think it should be ok

Fatboy slim was fine too

Edited by efcfanwirral

14 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

I think it'll be the largest crowd ever. I was there briefly for the Stones and Macca and they were both huge crowds, but this will top them all.

I agree. On top of it being his last ever U.K. show, Elton just has so many songs that literally everybody knows - really hard to think of another act who has so many bonafide radio staples. Imagine a lot of the smaller stages are gonna be total ghost towns. 

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Incredible choice. Can’t wait to see some crowd shots of the chair brigade watching that. 

Yeah will be pretty funny. 

Not sure its a wise booking for crowd flow though. Loads of the young ones will want to see him and many won't be bothering with Elton. Tough when you've got a field full waiting for Reg.

4 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Whats frustrating is yet again we have got a massive crowd at the Pyramid for the proper legend slot. And the Other stage field is virtually empty. 

Thought Becky Hill would do quite well, although I suppose she has been given the death slot as people pile in to the Pyramid field to stake their place for Elton. Reckon TWOD are gonna have a minuscule crowd, sadly.