Spice Girls 2024? Mel C’s words

themuel

Mel C just said this during her set at Avalon. 

This feels like a good rehearsal for next year.

I will see what I can do. I’ve got loads of footage to show them!’

I don’t for a second think she meant it, but based on how that tent just lost its collective mind I think it would be amazing. 

2 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Every year they try and put themselves in the frame mind. They'd be a decent legends slot I guess, but an awful headliner (imo) 

Well they would be billed at the top of the poster so why should they want anything diff. 4th headliner. And 75 mins is enough time for all killer no filler

Obviously it was asked at the Q&A. She was definitely talking about the prospect of a legends slot, NOT headlining. Said that people need persuading, and she hopes the video footage of her Avalon show will give them FOMO.

My reading? If it’s gonna happen, it needs to be all five and Victoria has a busy day job which she probably doesn’t want to take three months out of for a one-off show. The o ly other member who might need arm twisting I would say would be Geri. Not impossible, it’ll just be a case of timing (which quite frankly all Spice Girls stuff is).