Security at gates. Sniffer Dogs etc?

johnny-yen

6 minutes ago, Isaaclk said:

Ahahahahaha. They know the crisp trick!

Was just kidding, not sure if you picked up on it last years, it an ongoing joke now, but rumours spread that all crisps were confiscated on entry,  but it turned out it was a private farm area that didn’t want crisp packet litter harming animals or sumet like that

11 minutes ago, waynewdk said:

Was just kidding, not sure if you picked up on it last years, it an ongoing joke now, but rumours spread that all crisps were confiscated on entry,  but it turned out it was a private farm area that didn’t want crisp packet litter harming animals or sumet like that

I did genuinely have my crisps (well… mini cheddars) taken off my on entry, but I think there was a bit of miscommunication between the festival and the stewards and they were only not supposed to sell crisps etc on site, not confiscate them from people coming in.

Or somebody was hungry and wanted my mini cheddars - either way. 

Good thing I didn’t use the crisp method for getting my stuff in!

38 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I did genuinely have my crisps (well… mini cheddars) taken off my on entry, but I think there was a bit of miscommunication between the festival and the stewards and they were only not supposed to sell crisps etc on site, not confiscate them from people coming in.

Or somebody was hungry and wanted my mini cheddars - either way. 

Good thing I didn’t use the crisp method for getting my stuff in!

I said this on my old account but the one thing that got searched of ours was a cooler box full of crisps. I was laughing cause I was onto the crisp rumours on here only for the fella to take out all the crips and there be a bit of weed “hidden” under by one of my mates.

Didn’t become a big issue in the end but I did flap when I saw it 

3 hours ago, sauceageroll said:

Returning back into Gate B today after collecting cans they searched me and my friend. 

I heard the same, getting searched after a return trip to the car. It's more of a bag search though. I'm sure they care more about glass and weapons than a couple pingers in your wallet.

20 minutes ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Everyone getting searched at A on their second entry early this afternoon. Cursory feel around bags pretty much. Essentially a gesture. Tho I saw one chick lose what looked like a disposable vape so they might be the new crisps. 

Then is it your role to name this phenomenon? 

Btw if someone has some weed for sale, I’m willing to pay 40 pounds for 2 grams! I’m here travelling solo all the way from Belgium & I guess some joints would make it a lot more fun for me this weekend. Just send me a message here to get in contact

33 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Btw if someone has some weed for sale, I’m willing to pay 40 pounds for 2 grams! I’m here travelling solo all the way from Belgium & I guess some joints would make it a lot more fun for me this weekend. Just send me a message here to get in contact

Go to The Stone Circle, you’ll find what you need in no time 

8 hours ago, ROTY said:

Hello officer

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All 6 of us got searched fairly thoroughly at gate A on first entry yesterday, the first time I’ve ever been searched and they were searching everyone to some extent when we came in.. all bags unzipped, felt around and things like toiletry bags fully opened and looked into.  

Really quite surprised! It’s quite a change to previous years where just odd people were pulled aside to be searched. 

11 hours ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Everyone getting searched at A on their second entry early this afternoon. Cursory feel around bags pretty much. Essentially a gesture. Tho I saw one chick lose what looked like a disposable vape so they might be the new crisps. 

They weren’t… I just waltzed in