Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

6 minutes ago, diekatze said:

i only see tickets for VIPs for the opening day. did you just purchase these?

I have, but it looks like I won't be able to use it - the ticket is inactive, the app is asking for VIP validation

edit: never mind, the ticket is validated once i typed in my name and DOB

Edited by red___90

Just now, red___90 said:

I have, but it looks like I won't be able to use it - the ticket is inactive, the app is asking for VIP validation

Was the same last year, they're just all "VIP" but they're fine. The validation that AccessTicket needs is just confirming name + Date of Birth (just done for mine). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yakkety Yak said:

Was the same last year, they're just all "VIP" but they're fine. The validation that AccessTicket needs is just confirming name + Date of Birth (just done for mine). 

yes, just figured it out. sorry of the confusion!

got Yo La Tengo and wednesday at the Forum 🙂

• Like 1

Got The National after one very long minute in the waiting room, then Yo La Tengo, Opening Day, Water From Your Eyes without having to wait. Then I had to confirm my name and date of birth for each ticket. And now I'm happy!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, diekatze said:

i bought a second ticket for a friend. but in the AccessTicket app, it says i cant transfer this type of ticket. What now?

You will be able to return the ticket in the app. They have stated this can be done

3 minutes ago, Thedestroyer said:

You will be able to return the ticket in the app. They have stated this can be done

but i dont want to return it. i want to send it directly to my friend (why else would they allow you to buy two tickets?).

Edited by diekatze

2 minutes ago, diekatze said:

but i dont want to return it. i want to send it directly to my friend (why else would they allow you to buy two tickets?).

1. Go in together with your smartphone.
  2. If it's a different concert than yours, then give him/her* your login credentials for the AccessApp and he/she* can use it to enter.

4 minutes ago, slowdive said:
  1. Go in together with your smartphone.
  2. If it's a different concert than yours, then give him/her* your login credentials for the AccessApp and he/she* can use it to enter.

thanks for the help! 

I'm a little surprised that this is the only way to go, but oh well. better than to not have tickets at all 🙂

Thankfully managed to sort my squad's tickets at about 11:05, it's only opening day we were after so we weren't super worried but glad to have gotten it sorted nonetheless! 

Excited to see Ratboys and Phoenix both for the first time! Missed them at APE due to seeing the Yeah Yeah Yeahs then missed them at Primavera '22 due to seeing Jessie Ware! Third time lucky I guess! 

Jesus Christ. Amateur hour over at Camp Clakus, where we messed up the timezones and thought they'd be on sale at 1pm BST not 11am. Do I just have to keep refreshing on Yo La Tengo & The National and hope some get returned or whatever? Can't believe it.

6 minutes ago, Clakus said:

Jesus Christ. Amateur hour over at Camp Clakus, where we messed up the timezones and thought they'd be on sale at 1pm BST not 11am. Do I just have to keep refreshing on Yo La Tengo & The National and hope some get returned or whatever? Can't believe it.

Yeah you'll just have to check every so often randomly.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Yeah you'll just have to check every so often randomly.

Or you can try and buy when they go on general sale. I wouldn't get your hopes up with The National unfortunately.

14 minutes ago, Clakus said:

They will release more on Friday at 11am. They usually have a waiting list. Tickets will be returned when the full timetable is released

9 minutes ago, BA_Barrabus said:

I literally just got Phoenix tix @Drums Please Fab

Just need to change my flights and book another night in a hotel now.

Damn FOMO

Did the same ahaha! 
I was planning to come from Thursday to save some money but now I am looking at my Ryanair flight (paid 50 euro) that I would need to pay 50 euro to change lol 

Edited by Whos3000_
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BA_Barrabus said:

I literally just got Phoenix tix @Drums Please Fab

Just need to change my flights and book another night in a hotel now.

Damn FOMO

Almost...almost did the same to catch The National on Wed (I'm arriving on Wed night, but too late), but flight prices are horrible. Wednesday is gonna be a good sleep. My PS24 will start on Thursday 😉