Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

How long does it usually take for day tickets to be sold out ?

I can’t decide yet whether I’m only going on Thursday or both Thursday and Friday.

I’m not available for the whole weekend, the first day suits me most but my wife would like to see Lana Del Rey.

I still have hope that she’ll be at pukkelpop, whose names won’t be revealed until february.

So is it safe to wait that long ? Or should I secure my tickets (and then maybe resell them later) ?

Thanks

32 minutes ago, Arnaud de Luikenaar said:

How long does it usually take for day tickets to be sold out ?

I can’t decide yet whether I’m only going on Thursday or both Thursday and Friday.

I’m not available for the whole weekend, the first day suits me most but my wife would like to see Lana Del Rey.

I still have hope that she’ll be at pukkelpop, whose names won’t be revealed until february.

So is it safe to wait that long ? Or should I secure my tickets (and then maybe resell them later) ?

Thanks

Very hard to guess, depends on the act, I reckon the Lana and SZA days will sell out but I think the festival give a good heads up notice on when tickets are low from memory.

3 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

For anyone (like myself) holding out for some Sault shows, it looks like the live event is a one-off, a new album which will only be performed once. 

A post on Instagram today suggests as much anyway. 

New album played live once only but perhaps live shows not once only.

I'd take that post with a pinch of sault.

3 hours ago, Olivedal 1904 said:

Weekend before Primavera. I wouldn't mind some of these for Ciutat. 

If we don't get Slowdive maybe we can have Slow Crush instead. And the PS lineup is very light on post rock, so maybe If These Trees Could Talk or Lost in Kiev. 

image.jpeg.1bba44d1bdaf72a34c27260e30a8b2b9.jpeg

Slow crush 

slow dive 

slow pulp 

all very slow ! Like the announcement for the ciutat gigs!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I think Slowdive will probably still be added but not TS or MA now.

What’s the point in holding them though? They are not going to dramatically impact the sales. On the other hand, you don’t keep slowdive out of the main festival reserving them for ciutat gigs. 

Edited by Whos3000_

23 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

What’s the point in holding them though? They are not going to dramatically impact the sales. 

Slowdive will play Barcelona (Razzmatazz) in February and there are still tickets available. Maybe they'll be added to the PS-line-up when this concert is sold out.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, frankburns said:

Slowdive will play Barcelona (Razzmatazz) in February and there are still tickets available. Maybe they'll be added to the PS-line-up when this concert is sold out.

That’s the Point indeed. 
to sell a few more tickets. 
otherwise people would be like I’ll see them in the summer anyway. 

2 hours ago, frankburns said:

This makes sense. They would fit a Friday early main-stage slot (it seems empty to me). I hope it happens but still not convinced 😞

6 hours ago, frankburns said:

Or they wont be booked st all seeing they were at PS in 2019 and 2022

I dont expect a 2022 level ciutat line up, if Camera Obscura, Cranes and The Mountain Goats appear, i‘d count this as perfect, but ill also take some side shows of the likes of Duster or The Armed