Bearded Theory 2024

8 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Distinct lack of mainstream but plenty to delve into. Can see Twickets being flooded a bit, although I am happy.

FB_IMG_1709114557406.jpg

Since when does Bearded do 'mainstream'?

Bearded is, and always has been more or less the opposite of that and has always had loads of music like has just been announced.

I am sure though that many will moan and stick their tickets up for sale whilst tripping over the toys they threw out their prams

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Shh, don't tell anyoneBT-ANNC2-01.jpg 

I wasn't here, right 😉

Will go and no doubt have a great weekend but for me personally not a line up that excites me. Definitely won't be getting early birds until after the line up is announced next year. 

8 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Since when does Bearded do 'mainstream'?

Bearded is, and always has been more or less the opposite of that and has always had loads of music like has just been announced.

I am sure though that many will moan and stick their tickets up for sale whilst tripping over the toys they threw out their prams

This! ^^

Lots for good stuff across the 'main stages',  especially in the 'smaller print',and in the Convoy.

More than happy with it.

Not been since 2019 (for various reasons) and its clearly a more '6 Music' focused vibe lineup wise. Not a massive issue for me however, as I'm the definition of a '6 Music Dad'...🤣.

Should be a good weekend. 

Never been but that is about as good a line-up (for my tastes) that I've ever seen for Bearded. So much that is right in my wheelhouse.

I can't justify the cost of doing two festivals in a year (I am an End of the Road regular), but would be all over that if money was no object.

• Upvote 1

Great additions, especially for the undercard! Was a little top-heavy before this mornings announcement but now there's plenty to keep me occupied all day!

Les Savy Fav was a great surprise! Caught them at Primavera and Green Man festival last few years and arguably the best live act over both festivals.

Easily one of the better lineups around this summer! 

• Upvote 1

At first glance, I didn't think much had been added but on closer inspection, there's loads.  And quite a few that are not shouty!  I've just updated my playlist and got to say I'm looking forward to Nigel Farage's Suicide w*nk Fantasy coming round!

3 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

At first glance, I didn't think much had been added but on closer inspection, there's loads.  And quite a few that are not shouty!  I've just updated my playlist and got to say I'm looking forward to Nigel Farage's Suicide w*nk Fantasy coming round!

Wait, what............................ have I missed something?

16 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Of course I am - on the clashfinder like I do every year.

I will look for info, get given info and if lucky get a leak nearer the time.

It's all part of the fun while we wait.

The Meadow addition does make it harder. One surprise for me is The Orb not being stated as new dance tent. Maybe late Woodland?

Have to say a fantastic line up for me lots and lots of stuff I like especially lower down the bill.

Dry Cleaning, Panic Shack, Sprints, English Teacher,Chameleons, Jim Bob, Bodega, Michael Head, Penetration, BIS to name just a few away from the top billing.

Always a great festival cannot wait!