2023 See Tickets Coach Times and Departure Points...

gooner1990

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

2pm Manchester for me (resale), 11.30am back but I should have a lift.

As expected, it's the same times mates had in the resale last year.

Let operation 'who fancies taking my tent and putting it up' commence

I'm 12pm on the thursday, 5.30 return on the monday I actually want to cry!

Oh well i'm sure it'll be a blast.

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Completely obliterates the theory on the quicker you secure your ticket, the earlier coach. I got my ticket at 18:06 in the first sale! 🤣

This is why I don't go for Thursday ones, for the fear that I might get a PM one......

3 minutes ago, Mark Greensmith said:

Has anybody got any advice on how to save a space without a tent to give to your buddies?

I'd say take minimal booze and use the bars (maybe stash a handful of cans or so in your bag) - that's what I'll be doing if I can't get someone to take mine

1 hour ago, gazzared said:

Last year it took us 2 hours from bath west shitground at midday 🤣🤣 traffic was gridlocked getting to Gate A . Then an hour queue for wristbands which wasn't too bad. I reckon you'll breeze in at 10am 👍

Oh lord, we have 12pm Bath Thursday coaches and thought it would be a breeze being so close🥲 Our return is also naff 3:30pm! BUT just grateful to be going...

Underwhelmed - 12pm from Liverpool on the Thursday, which probably means I won’t be in, sorted and out until around 6ish at best now come Thursday afternoon. Of course I’m lucky enough to have a ticket but have to say I’m slightly gutted with those timings. 

2 minutes ago, StevieGed said:

Underwhelmed - 12pm from Liverpool on the Thursday, which probably means I won’t be in, sorted and out until around 6ish at best now come Thursday afternoon. Of course I’m lucky enough to have a ticket but have to say I’m slightly gutted with those timings. 

Yep i'm the same from Manchester. I can get over it myself, but i'm sad for my girlfriend as this is her first time and we miss out that extra time to explore.

2 minutes ago, Mark Greensmith said:

Yep i'm the same from Manchester. I can get over it myself, but i'm sad for my girlfriend as this is her first time and we miss out that extra time to explore.

Ye I’m just now getting the feeling that Thursday will come and go as it’ll feel like one big rush to get in, get everything sorted and then head straight out. Won’t feel like I actually can compose myself until Monday morning! Was really hoping for something 9am or prior to be able to put my feet up for a few hours before the party starts, but hey ho.

I do wonder why the coaches need to be 2 hours after each other and not just 1, if it was 6,7,8 ect would be a bit better. 

I understand wanting a staggered arrival but I mean there's gunna be Ques to go in otherwise. 

Im glad I have a ticket but might try my hand in the normal sale again next year. 

Kind of feel like I'm loosing a whole day that I've paid for setting of at 12 from Manchester, at the very best I'll be set up at 6ish. 

Edited by Xeph1995