2023 See Tickets Coach Times and Departure Points...

gooner1990

4 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

its a total free-for-all. even if you have booked tickets, its first come first served. recent experiences (leaving at 10am ish) are a 2 hour wait at the fest for an bus, then an hour or so at Castle Cary.

cheers for the reply! will try and head down a bit earlier than that then!

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

1hour travel I’d say tops … no idea on gate time at that point . 15 min walk once inside . Will just go with what we get . Thankyou appreciate the kind thoughts though 🙂 friends have said we will be fine … 🙂 

Last year it took us 2 hours from bath west shitground at midday 🤣🤣 traffic was gridlocked getting to Gate A . Then an hour queue for wristbands which wasn't too bad. I reckon you'll breeze in at 10am 👍

8 minutes ago, Crouchinho76 said:

Weds or Thurs?  We are Taunton too, but no email yet.

wed .... the emails are going out in time order by the looks of it resale people will get later emails as the departures are later . any parking advice or if you want  resident parking 15 mins away dm me 🙂 

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

wed .... the emails are going out in time order by the looks of it resale people will get later emails as the departures are later . any parking advice or if you want  resident parking 15 mins away dm me 🙂 

I got 5 am Wednesday for London in the resale and nothing yet.