Silver hayes 2023

Crazyfool01

Every look at the lineup it gets better and better, so many massive bookings and names that were on my wishlist, that I really wasn't expecting! Some unfamiliar gems there too, looking forward to exploring the lineup more and hopefully seeing some new acts across the weekend. Really interested to see 'The Levels', sounds very promising, and that Friday run of names especially is class, cannot wait to see VTSS too. Really got me excited now for June!

ENvAd_tWoAUgqDh.thumb.jpg.5e71d9b14c449b646529d37209077b45.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, stanh said:

Every look at the lineup it gets better and better, so many massive bookings and names that were on my wishlist, that I really wasn't expecting! Some unfamiliar gems there too, looking forward to exploring the lineup more and hopefully seeing some new acts across the weekend. Really interested to see 'The Levels', sounds very promising, and that Friday run of names especially is class, cannot wait to see VTSS too. Really got me excited now for June!

ENvAd_tWoAUgqDh.thumb.jpg.5e71d9b14c449b646529d37209077b45.jpg

Oh yeah only just noticed VTSS. She’s much harder than the normal Techno we get at Glastonbury 🥰

I know it’s not aimed at me, but I usually recognise a good few names on the SH release and there’s usually a couple I fancy seeing. This year I’ve only heard of 3 and don’t know their stuff well at all. I’m so so old. 😞

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I know it’s not aimed at me, but I usually recognise a good few names on the SH release and there’s usually a couple I fancy seeing. This year I’ve only heard of 3 and don’t know their stuff well at all. I’m so so old. 😞

I felt the same last year.

Go through the names on Youtube, listen to their sets and you'll quickly find if an artist is for you. 

I discovered TSHA, HAAI and Sherelle last year and they're my fave DJs now.

What type of music/DJs do you usually listen to?

3 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I was saying to friends that I'd love to see some people's faces during the transition from Shanti & Danielle to VTSS!

Ben

Never heard of her, just listened to her Boiler Room and fuck me that's good, almost hard house in places 😀

26 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

Oh yeah only just noticed VTSS. She’s much harder than the normal Techno we get at Glastonbury 🥰

Init, absolutely love that at Glasto I can from VTSS, to Michael Bibi, to Elton John, to Lana Del Rey, to Kanda Bongo Man! Really hope we get some more heavier techno in the other dance areas too, seems promising!

Just now, stanh said:

Init, absolutely love that at Glasto I can from VTSS, to Michael Bibi, to Elton John, to Lana Del Rey, to Kanda Bongo Man! Really hope we get some more heavier techno in the other dance areas too, seems promising!

Or better still, some Industrial techno 😋 

39 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Yes, yes we are. 

11 minutes ago, Franky said:

Why are we in questions and not chat bud? I assume the site hack is causing issues 🤷‍♂️

there is no hack, stop posting scarey know nothing bollocks.

14 minutes ago, Franky said:

Why are we in questions and not chat bud? I assume the site hack is causing issues 🤷‍♂️

topics are where tbhey were started. someone started one in questions.

Edited by Neil

15 hours ago, BookAngel said:

I'm excited about the 'experimental art pavilion'. Sounds like it really could attract the crowds back from Shangri-La.

Last year we had one of those & it was literally 6 metal poles in a hexagon shape that you could walk through & it had some lights & minimal sounds (which you could barely hear with everything else going on)

I'll be holding my horses before assuming how big this could be

15 hours ago, Twiggy553 said:

Max Cooper, Daniel Avery and Helens Hauff on Saturday night on Lonely Hearts Club

😍

Max's AV seems hard to believe that won't be a bit of a flop on those screens, but might be alright if he has the mesh with the projection, not sure if he's used that at a festival before.

15 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Last year we had one of those & it was literally 6 metal poles in a hexagon shape that you could walk through & it had some lights & minimal sounds (which you could barely hear with everything else going on)

I'll be holding my horses before assuming how big this could be

Max's AV seems hard to believe that won't be a bit of a flop on those screens, but might be alright if he has the mesh with the projection, not sure if he's used that at a festival before.

Agreed, not sure how his AV show will work on that setup. He’s always been incredible when I’ve seen him though so sure he’ll make it shine

29 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Me and a mate wandered into that on the Friday night at about 2am. We just stood there. Some other lads wandered in and just stood there. We gave each other a nod and said alright. Then we both both wandered off. It was like an episode of Family Guy.