Harry styles

Welshinexile

Just now, Welshinexile said:

So on the glasto fest feed performers list here:B7F26089-3AB7-4558-836C-1C7524852E75.jpeg.f796c98feca1366143e7efe5bebb57ec.jpeg

Harry styles is still a ‘soft rumour’ - is there still a chance he could be there? There don’t seem many suitable slots left now.

Asking for my 11 year old daughter for her first visit to Glasto!!

theres a chance, harry's people have been pushing the idea of him at glasto, so a secret set might happen i guess.

2 minutes ago, Welshinexile said:

So on the glasto fest feed performers list here:B7F26089-3AB7-4558-836C-1C7524852E75.jpeg.f796c98feca1366143e7efe5bebb57ec.jpeg

Harry styles is still a ‘soft rumour’ - is there still a chance he could be there? There don’t seem many suitable slots left now.

Asking for my 11 year old daughter for her first visit to Glasto!!

Highly unlikely. I wouldn't get her hopes up.

Edited by Justcalledtosay

4 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

killers did it didnt they? they came from somewhere crazy for a secret set in JP on the sunday?

As big as The Killers are, Harry Styles absolutely thwarts them in size and popularity. Word getting out about him doing a secret set would border on being incredibly dangerous. Best we can hope for regarding him this year is him guesting with another act, but if not, I’m sure he’ll be headlining the whole thing in the near future. 

6 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

killers did it didnt they? they came from somewhere crazy for a secret set in JP on the sunday?

if harry happens i'd guess it would be at a stage where the numbers can be controlled - such as JP/woodsies.

there was talk of Harry Styles early .... Id heard he was playing and someone else I think also did .... but obviously the tour dates dont make that realistic . there was also talk from the announcer at the Brits saying he was rumoured , which might well be his people trying to position him for an appearance similar to the spice girls and the numerous attempts theyve made .

1 minute ago, Joshuwarr said:

The Woodsies secret set feels like the most obvious option to me. 

After warnings from the council about ensuring they program the right acts to the right stages to minimise the risk of problem crowds, I can't see them putting Harry on there to be honest. 

4 minutes ago, stuie said:

After warnings from the council about ensuring they program the right acts to the right stages to minimise the risk of problem crowds, I can't see them putting Harry on there to be honest. 

Like mentioned above its the only place they "could" realistically shut off 

7 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Even so, putting somebody as stratospherically massive as Harry in there would just be a stupid idea. Place would be rammed with people waiting around for him the moment word got out and thousands of people would be turning up only to be turned away later on hours before he’s even due on. Not worth the hassle at all.

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Even if the field could effectively be shut off, it would still cause problems with thousands of people heading in that direction and not getting in.  It was bad enough for The Killers with people climbing through and over bushes.  The whole tent would need another fence around it.  I think when Harry Styles plays Glasto it will be on the Pyramid only. 

15 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I dont think it'll happen by the way ..... but I like the discussion . ill be camped outside anyway 🙂 

Or take up residence in one of the longdrop cubicles in the woods next to the field. But Take you hat off, a flashing pyramid sticking up would be a dead giveaway. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stuie said:

Even if the field could effectively be shut off, it would still cause problems with thousands of people heading in that direction and not getting in.  It was bad enough for The Killers with people climbing through and over bushes.  The whole tent would need another fence around it.  I think when Harry Styles plays Glasto it will be on the Pyramid only. 

And then youll be getting people jumping over the wall