Harry styles

Welshinexile

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Or take up residence in one of the longdrop cubicles in the woods next to the field. But Take you hat off, a flashing pyramid sticking up would be a dead giveaway. 

Was stood on the platform in the wood last year on the Wednesday. Saw someone go into the long drops, chop out a line and do it off the seat. Felt sick for about 2 hours.

34 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Was stood on the platform in the wood last year on the Wednesday. Saw someone go into the long drops, chop out a line and do it off the seat. Felt sick for about 2 hours.

1st thought: 🤢

2nd thought: you can see people in the long drops? 😳

17 hours ago, stuie said:

After warnings from the council about ensuring they program the right acts to the right stages to minimise the risk of problem crowds, I can't see them putting Harry on there to be honest. 

its the stage where numbers can be controlled.

7 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

whats the most famous band that have played a venue way too small for them ? I know the rabbit hole do a few things but the capacity for that is surprisingly large 

jools holland and billy bragg in the piano bar. i saw that. probably bigger acts than that too, tho i'm not aware of what.

42 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

whats the most famous band that have played a venue way too small for them ? I know the rabbit hole do a few things but the capacity for that is surprisingly large 

Lady Gaga playing Club Dada in Shangri-La completely unannounced in 2009 has gotta be up there surely. Obviously she wasn’t as big as she is now, but she was pretty much already a superstar by that point anyway. 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Lady Gaga playing Club Dada in Shangri-La completely unannounced in 2009 has gotta be up there surely. Obviously she wasn’t as big as she is now, but she was pretty much already a superstar by that point anyway. 

yeah thats out of place .... biggish venue if I recall correctly .... maybe a couple of 1000 capacity ?