Site Changes 2023

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, p.pete said:

Any month now...  Should the thingy be updated to include when Easter was each year?  have a feeling announcements have always been incredibly thin around it - would love some news!

I’d suspect the soon I’ve heard is sooner than one of Emily’s soons  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Oooo intriguing. Any idea when? Perhaps first week after balances are paid as a nice treat for those who have given up all that cash.

Not sure the date but it’s nearly done ready for public release … obviously the more detailed one will follow and there are always small adjustments to it from memory as they fine tune it . Personally I’d say before end of next week but that bit is a guess 

15 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Any month now...  Should the thingy be updated to include when Easter was each year?  have a feeling announcements have always been incredibly thin around it - would love some news!

There's never been an announcement over Easter weekend.

I suspect we'll geta final balance reminder tomorrow and that will be it until Tuesday at the earliest.

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

thats often one we see quite early in the build from site photos ... but map could well be before that 

It belongs in the common! 

Not Woodsies.

Unless I'm barking up the wrong tree here. 

Just now, stuie said:

It belongs in the common! 

Not Woodsies.

Unless I'm barking up the wrong tree here. 

you are 🙂 

woodsies is changing but not having the temple ... i was just saying we would know fairly soon either from the map or build photos if it remains 

28 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

It’s not unCOMMOM for there to be layout changes 

They've been posting a photo story everyday for about ten days now on FB, the most active in that dept, however no info has been given away as far as I've seen. Except maybe that the rumshack has been in the background in one or two

19 minutes ago, spg said:

They've been posting a photo story everyday for about ten days now on FB, the most active in that dept, however no info has been given away as far as I've seen. Except maybe that the rumshack has been in the background in one or two

Off to Facebook to have a look 🙂 

6 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

Why would you worry about the Temple? Didn't the Temple prize replaced the Arcadia Button thingy in the prize draw ruffle?

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/win-glastonbury-tickets-support-turkey-syria-oxfam

It's there as the 10th prize.

eh ? im not sure thats been spotted here yet ? does that mean no Arcadia ?