Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

4 hours ago, homesick said:

Is there a reason CATQ have to be headlining Woodsies rather than headlining the Park? Or third down on the Other, early in the day Pyramid etc

Played the other stage twice headlining last time. Saw both performances and I reckon headlining  Woodsies is the ideal stage for CATQ. 

Really would’ve thought TWOD were too big to headline the Park. They might’ve fallen off a tad but let’s not forget they did an arena tour last year and I don’t think that can be said for any previous Park headliner. Now that the Woodsies headliner slot has seemingly been taken I’m more positive than ever that TWOD will be on Other.

7 hours ago, RyanSmith9311 said:

TWOD subbing other stage needs to happen. Perfect sunset band. Headlining park is horrendous 

How would park be horrendous? One of the best stages. 

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Really would’ve thought TWOD were too big to headline the Park. They might’ve fallen off a tad but let’s not forget they did an arena tour last year and I don’t think that can be said for any previous Park headliner. Now that the Woodsies headliner slot has seemingly been taken I’m more positive than ever that TWOD will be on Other.

Most people will be at Elton, so I don’t think it would get too packed them headlining the Park. Of course seeing both them and QOTSA is the dream. 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Opposite Lil Nas X would leave me with a touch choice 

31 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Depends how bad you want a good spot for Reg.

Reg is the golden ticket so it’ll likely be Lil Nas, esp when you factor in Sunday weary legs. 

May even do the Blondie - Nas - Reg 1, 2, 3. 

I’d have thought TWOD would have been high up on the Other. And not just because I want to be able to see them before Elton.

I know these comparisons aren’t scientific but they look to have sold out the Brighton Centre, capacity 5000, and a venue also hosting the likes of Pet Shop Boys, Dermot Kennedy, Tom Grennan and Orbital. They’re playing the Hydro in Glasgow and there’s tickets left despite the top tiers not being opened. But that’s a 14000 seater venue and it looks like they’ll have a similar turnout to HAIM last year, who were third on the Pyramid in 2022.

On 3/11/2023 at 10:21 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'd rather sit through Lil Nas X than Noel Gallagher, which was on the menu last year.

(My assumption is that Montero will deploy a Show with a capital S and not just be him and a DJ)

Noel into Macca was a superb 1-2 for me. Couldn’t have asked for much more there. I don’t know who Lil Nas is but I expect we’ll be sitting through him for Elton.

24 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Discussion between @sauceagerolland I is whether we will get to see Young Fathers, Fred Again and AM on the Friday?

Wishful thinking I reckon but are Young Fathers big enough to slot in under Fred Again 3rd down on Other? (Assuming the Fred info of subbing Other is on the money). 

I’d be surprised if they’re not subbing WH

1 hour ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Discussion between @sauceagerolland I is whether we will get to see Young Fathers, Fred Again and AM on the Friday?

Wishful thinking I reckon but are Young Fathers big enough to slot in under Fred Again 3rd down on Other? (Assuming the Fred info of subbing Other is on the money). 

A clash between AM and Young Fathers would be devastating