Elton John Sunday Headliner Clashes

FestiHead

3 minutes ago, FestiHead said:

Hearing as a pull away from Elton John's Sunday headline set - due to the huge popularity and capacity concerns in the Pyramid field, Harry Styles will be headlining Other Stage and Fred Again x Four Tet x Skrillex will be on West Holts

Fred Again x Four Tet x Skrillex will be on West Holts would be fantastic

Harry Styles - meh!

1 minute ago, FrancisH said:

Not super convinced by either of those rumours but we'll see

The only thing that's definitely true is that Elton is playing on the sunday.

There may be some truth in that FA would be against Elton to help spread the crowd but can't see it being FA x Skrillex x 4tet.  They'll probably appear elsewhere if they are all about.

Harry Styles on the other stage is just ridiculous.

38 minutes ago, FestiHead said:

Hearing as a pull away from Elton John's Sunday headline set - due to the huge popularity and capacity concerns in the Pyramid field, Harry Styles will be headlining Other Stage and Fred Again x Four Tet x Skrillex will be on West Holts

Is Madonna doing Williams Green on the Thursday too?

7 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

I honestly have high hopes that Sigur Ros will headline The Other Stage on Sunday 🙂 Would definitely then be my go to choice for a closer!

I think when they played a few years ago it was afternoon on JP, not sure what the time was but definitely not the headliner.  Can't imagine they've grown enough since then to suddenly headline the Other, but on the other hand if they're not in a tent then headlining 'somewhere' would be good - definitely a band for a dark setting.

<edit> haha - they did actually headline, JP, in 2016...  I think I was there, but less sure now!

Edited by p.pete

1 hour ago, BambooShanks said:

The only thing that's definitely true is that Elton is playing on the sunday.

There may be some truth in that FA would be against Elton to help spread the crowd but can't see it being FA x Skrillex x 4tet.  They'll probably appear elsewhere if they are all about.

Harry Styles on the other stage is just ridiculous.

Yeah to be fair I was humouring the post more than I should have done tbh. Zero chance of either suggestion.