Thread Again

CaledonianGonzo

1 hour ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Why's that then 

As Fout Tet is predominatly playing with Fred Again and ofcourse Skrillex and im not a fan of either of their music, plus their sets lack orginality and i hate to say but it is too popular and main stream for me. I would much rather Four Tet have his own set, but maybe thats my taste though more than anything.

36 minutes ago, MadDog29 said:

As Fout Tet is predominatly playing with Fred Again and ofcourse Skrillex and im not a fan of either of their music, plus their sets lack orginality and i hate to say but it is too popular and main stream for me. I would much rather Four Tet have his own set, but maybe thats my taste though more than anything.

He still his own sets though, its not like thats been abandoned.

Presale just started for his 5 hour set at Finsbury park for instance

1 hour ago, gfa said:

He still his own sets though, its not like thats been abandoned.

Presale just started for his 5 hour set at Finsbury park for instance

Same weekend as Houghton annoyingly but yes i did see this. i did want to see him at ally pally with squidsoup as thats always amazing but didnt get chance to get a ticket.

27 minutes ago, MadDog29 said:

Same weekend as Houghton annoyingly but yes i did see this. i did want to see him at ally pally with squidsoup as thats always amazing but didnt get chance to get a ticket.

tuesday is still on sale if you can make it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rwoo said:

@MadDog29 I've got a pair of tickets for the FT Squidsoup gig for sale, it's the Tuesday so not ideal but still available. Message me if you're interested. Just found out my partners pregnant so we're being boring/in baby mode.

Just waiting to hear which night it was that my mates have got tickets for. Il be in touch 🙂

On 2/23/2023 at 1:04 PM, rwoo said:

@MadDog29 I've got a pair of tickets for the FT Squidsoup gig for sale, it's the Tuesday so not ideal but still available. Message me if you're interested. Just found out my partners pregnant so we're being boring/in baby mode.

I'd take 1 of them if they're still going man.