2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

3 minutes ago, thewomble said:

Bit of both really ha. Had nothing else on this morning and a half hour drive each way doesn’t bother me at all. Shorter than my commute to work each day and was a nice little town to wander round. Walked the dog along the river in the sun. 

sounds like Morpeth ?

9 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

@ cb4747 is right, in that I thought that even if there is one person out there*(and that there may be loads more) who hadn't seen it, then duplication was a small price to pay. 

* - 'there' being here.

Absolutely, so thank you x

• Upvote 2

Re the chocolate competition, did they disclose how many chocolate bars were issued, and if so, I wonder how many are left?

I popped up my local Oxfam yesterday, but was closed for some reason. Annoying, as there are 3 bars sitting there by the till

6 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Re the chocolate competition, did they disclose how many chocolate bars were issued, and if so, I wonder how many are left?

I popped up my local Oxfam yesterday, but was closed for some reason. Annoying, as there are 3 bars sitting there by the till

25,000 with 3 winners out of 5 so far 

5 minutes ago, j0anna_ said:

Bought three more bottles of cider yesterday. A 50p off on every one, I think they've run out of prizes 😂

I did contact brothers to ask and they said there were still tickets to be won but didn’t specify how many. 

1 hour ago, ModernMan said:

Three chocolate bars and nada. Can’t find any within a 50 mile radius either! Where the hell are the last two winners!!!

Some of us bought one for someone else but just haven't seen that person yet. All good things to those who wait. 

6 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

25,000 with 3 winners out of 5 so far 

Thanks for that.

Given the amount of stores selling out, chances are we could be down to the last 10%, maybe? So 2 tickets in 2,500 bars 😬

6 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Thanks for that.

Given the amount of stores selling out, chances are we could be down to the last 10%, maybe? So 2 tickets in 2,500 bars 😬

Yeah don’t think that’ll be far off . Although as above there might be a fair few purchased but not eaten 

Brooklyn Pilsner is the official beer of Glastonbury Festivals and to celebrate we're hooking you up with the chance to win two tickets for you and a mate to join us there. To enter, just comment who you’re taking below.

https://www.facebook.com/bklynbreweryuk/videos/574924328041175/

Brooklyn T&Cs : *ENG, SCO & WAL residents, age 18+. Internet, email address and mobile phone required. Comment on post with the first name of a friend you’d attend Glastonbury with. Closes 23:59 15/05/23. 1 x prize of a pair of ‘general admission’ tickets for the winner and the one guest named in the competition (who must both be aged 18 or over – photo ID required) to attend Glastonbury Festival 2023, in Somerset on Wednesday 21 June to Sunday 25 June 2023.

• Upvote 4

Well done to Holly but what about the other 70 tickets? Im gobsmacked we havent seen anyone on social media talking about it, tagging vodafone in a post etc.

theres still bars in Burnt Oak North London. I literally can not be bothered to walk to the top of the street to buy one.  Ive lost my faith in competitions being leggit and it not a friend of a friend winning (see previous post up thread)

1 minute ago, angelin said:

Well done to Holly but what about the other 70 tickets? Im gobsmacked we havent seen anyone on social media talking about it, tagging vodafone in a post etc.

theres still bars in Burnt Oak North London. I literally can not be bothered to walk to the top of the street to buy one.  Ive lost my faith in competitions being leggit and it not a friend of a friend winning (see previous post up thread)

we've had a winner of the vodaphone comp on this very thread @faymondo and a friend of @Sawdusty surfer winning the oxfam chocolate competition .

17 hours ago, angelin said:

17 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

we've had a winner of the vodaphone comp on this very thread @faymondo and a friend of @Sawdusty surfer winning the oxfam chocolate competition .

Someone in the Glasto Chat Facebook group has won some this morning. Looks like she's a regular!