Accommodation 1st December on Sale

Avalon_Fields

3 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

They didn’t this year 

Oh damn - we’re still not 100% decided as to whether we’ll stay in WV again or try Sticklinch and this does make a difference 🤔 do you know if they offered any means of transportation to the fest at all from the station??? Even to one of the gates?

6 minutes ago, CJB said:

Oh damn - we’re still not 100% decided as to whether we’ll stay in WV again or try Sticklinch and this does make a difference 🤔 do you know if they offered any means of transportation to the fest at all from the station??? Even to one of the gates?

Yes you'd get the shuttle to PGA then walk down, as anyone does who has got a coach. 

19 minutes ago, CJB said:

I’ve never got the coach to the festival - I’d be coming by train which is why I’m unclear. But thanks 

clarkete is meaning the free shuttle bus from Castle Cary train station to the festival PGA gate.. 

Edited by Boris

17 minutes ago, CJB said:

I’ve never got the coach to the festival - I’d be coming by train which is why I’m unclear. But thanks 

See the bus and coach station on the map below. It's not too bad a walk and flat, but you wouldn't necessarily want to carry tons of weight - although I am middle aged 😊

Webmap-2019-v4-1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, clarkete said:

See the bus and coach station on the map below. It's not too bad a walk and flat, but you wouldn't necessarily want to carry tons of weight - although I am middle aged 😊

Webmap-2019-v4-1.jpg

Thanks! I’ve only had experience with the shuttle from the station taking me straight outside the worthy view entrance so I’m not really aware of all the other routes / gates etc. This is helpful 👍🏻 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

11 hours ago, Skip997 said:

Yea.

Trying to find a positive, leaves more room on site.

Everything except the Tipis - offsite?

Keeps the ticket price down

10 hours ago, leath02 said:

There’s a guy called Harry on another site who pulls these things. @gfa got it from there 

Yep indeed - its publicly accessible through the seetickets website via the inspect element.

2 hours ago, Jose Pose said:

They stole them from the Discord

Grow up

7 minutes ago, TJGthree said:

Sorry I’m sure it’s been said before - but if I am trying to book a tipi, what information will I need? 

is it just my own registration number and details? (I.e not any details from anyone else in the group?) 

or do I need the booking reference number too? 

I'm wondering the same for the Campervan tickets?

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

remember its not an absolute disaster if you arent successful here .... resale group last year pretty much secured what they wanted last year in April .... plenty of opportunities crop up ... good luck to all ... 

It is if you need accessibility! No chance getting a space in April!