Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

1 minute ago, louis694 said:

I can't quite believe I managed to get tickets! 

There was 6 of us trying from London and we had about 15 mates in London helping us too. By the time anyone got through there were no coach tickets available from anywhere. 

My friend in Leicester who was helping us tried for Thursday and got straight through. Madness. 

Congrats!! Good to hear someone was lucky!

Do we know where the unpaid tickets from tonight's sale will end up?

Will they be included in the Sunday sale? (in that case: what about the empty coach seats?)

Or can we expect further tickets popping up in the coming hours? Do we know how much time people have to pay their tickets now?

5 minutes ago, st dan said:

I really must be doing something wrong as I can't remember when I last got further than the landing page! And I was confident this time for some reason .. never again! Ah well

It's honestly dumb luck for the coaches. In my 10 years of ticket buying for Glasto I've never gotten to even the rego page on the Thursday.

2 minutes ago, hoppi27 said:

Will they be included in the Sunday sale? (in that case: what about the empty coach seats?)

Or can we expect further tickets popping up in the coming hours? Do we know how much time people have to pay their tickets now?

We don't necessarily know that either will happen, which I guess is natural as this is a new way of doing things.

In the last few years after resale there have been no secret resales, any cancellations have been utilised by the festival elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, hoppi27 said:

They won't be included in Sunday. The general sale capacity has an upper limit agreed with the council, the extra coach ticket capacity is included only if those people travel by coach.

Like quite a few people I imagine, I've lurked on this page for a while but not joined any of the resale groups. Please can someone remind me how they work?  Is it a matter of people who already have tickets choosing a couple of registration numbers from the list? Also, does anyone know whether there are any resale groups with places remaining for Sunday please? 

10 minutes ago, muffpuffin said:

Like quite a few people I imagine, I've lurked on this page for a while but not joined any of the resale groups. Please can someone remind me how they work?  Is it a matter of people who already have tickets choosing a couple of registration numbers from the list? Also, does anyone know whether there are any resale groups with places remaining for Sunday please? 

I’m wondering the same thing! 🙂

• Like 1

I was able to click back and choose cities for coach until about 19:50, then get  the holding page. Inspecting the source showed no connection however...

At 19:55 my session timed out - 'TIMED OUT We're really sorry, but unfortunately it looks like your session has timed out and is no longer available.'

Not sure if this means it is better to keep that session (back and submit) or to flush and try again... anyone have any ideas?

I think (hope) the secret resales will return this year.

How many people will have stupid departure points they got due to panic ?

When they get payment link and have had time to think of travelling miles and hotel etc may be some who change their mind 

3 minutes ago, mph said:

I think (hope) the secret resales will return this year.

How many people will have stupid departure points they got due to panic ?

When they get payment link and have had time to think of travelling miles and hotel etc may be some who change their mind 

In my previous experience on these forums it usually takes much longer than  24hrs before the "oh shit, what have we done" penny drops