2024 Headliners

Just now, Suprefan said:

Dont trust the music industry. Dua and Shania with Coldplay in "advanced talks"

Stevie Wonder also in the mix

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=339669

Given Hits also said Lana Del Rey headlined Glastonbury last year when revealing her Coachella gig, I'll assume they mean the Legends Slot.

2 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Mind you, imagine the banter if it was Dua Lipa, Coldplay and Shania Twain with Stevie Nicks in the Legends Slot and Stevie Wonder completely out of the picture.

Dua Lipa, Shania and Madge headlining with Stevie Nicks in the legend slot. A female extravaganza! 

2 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Surely we're not seriously talking about Shania Twain as a Pyramid headliner?

I mean really

Is it too soon for the "Excuse me, what is this sh*t" GIF again

That don’t impress Skip much. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I don't. They got the dates wrong.

And they seem to think Wimbledon is full of music junkies? 😂

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'm also in the 'Miley Cyrus was Phenomenal' camp.

Another one here. It was one of the best sets I have ever seen at the festival. I'm convinced anybody that thinks it wasn't great is getting confused with someone else

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Another one here. It was one of the best sets I have ever seen at the festival. I'm convinced anybody that thinks it wasn't great is getting confused with someone else

We thought it was awesome, polished exciting performance. almost felt it was a guilty pleasure, mentioning it to folk when we got home they were sceptical. 

46 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I don't. They got the dates wrong.

And theyll laugh all the way to the bank when this is all correct and you lot just keep denying. I guess Emily saw what Coachella always does and went the same route to get some info out.

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

And theyll laugh all the way to the bank when this is all correct and you lot just keep denying. I guess Emily saw what Coachella always does and went the same route to get some info out.

do you mind if I quote you on this when the poster drops ? 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

The names they've mentioned have all been widely discussed and accepted as playing on here for weeks, if not months now. Shania Twain is not headlining, but she'll have a prominent spot in the Sunday slot (however they want to label it this year), worthy of note.

I'm not sure this article adds anything new to the discussion at all.