2024 Headliners

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Glasto probs won’t book her cause altho she’s one of the biggest artists on the planet, you find her output dubious 😂

Its pop pap I've never been a fan of Pop pap.

im not sap enough to change that just because lots of others like her.

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

And her voice was fine ? 

More than fine. She's ALWAYS relied on a backing track because of the dance performance elements - I remember seeing her in 1990 and it was the same thing - but she sang enough live to convince me. Live to Tell was a proper moment.

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Bloody hell, some of you need to go and argue in your own thread so the rest of us can enjoy getting excited about potential headliners.

Go put a cd on and have the show now.

5 minutes ago, SophieBee said:

More than fine. She's ALWAYS relied on a backing track because of the dance performance elements - I remember seeing her in 1990 and it was the same thing - but she sang enough live to convince me. Live to Tell was a proper moment.

Thanks she’s getting some great reviews on Twitter it’s nice to hear from someone who was there . She’s absolutely a massive booking 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Lots of things putting me off.

Greatest of respect neil people on here want to get excited over the festival next year , who was right or wrong in the g n r episode is in the past now . You’ve made it pretty clear you don’t like or think maddona should appear near year which is fair and enough .but what I hope you realise is that @eFestivals is building his business now and another 6 months of the same negativity over the next headliner helps no one least of all this website . 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

And you might have the worst music tastes and be obsessed with me.

I don’t think I’ve said anything about my music tastes so not sure what you’re basing this off? I don’t give a f**k about Madonna she’s well before my time. I just think you have serious issues and are a hate filled man who hates seeing people excited. 

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Greatest of respect neil people on here want to get excited over the festival next year , who was right or wrong in the g n r episode is in the past now . You’ve made it pretty clear you don’t like or think maddona should appear near year which is fair and enough .but what I hope you realise is that @eFestivals is building his business now and another 6 months of the same negativity over the next headliner helps no one least of all this website . 

Your putting words in my mouth I haven't said she shouldn't appear bi just don't think it would be such a fantastic booking to have Madge on her pension tour without it being live.

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

I don’t think I’ve said anything about my music tastes so not sure what you’re basing this off? I don’t give a f**k about Madonna she’s well before my time. I just think you have serious issues and are a hate filled man who hates seeing people excited. 

How come I live rent free in your head its flattering that you spend time thinking about me enough to invent your own hatred.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Your putting words in my mouth I haven't said she shouldn't appear bi just don't think it would be such a fantastic booking to have Madge on her pension tour without it being live.

Ok fair enough so opinion clearly stated . Is it ok we move on so we don’t go down the binfire of last year please 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ok fair enough so opinion clearly stated . Is it ok we move on so we don’t go down the binfire of last year please 

You and others hold the match by trying to bully opinions into silence.

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

No invention required, you’re just an awful guy and getting worse 

So awful of me expecting music festivals to book live headliners.or that an Emily Instagram isn't a booking 

Edited by Neil

Whether Madonna is the best singer in the world or not (she isn’t but never has been) this would be the booking that I would be most excited about in years. She is the star from my childhood who I loved and have never gotten to see as I don’t pay those kind of prices for concerts. It would be a dream to get to see her and even if it was a sub par performance from her I would be busting moves and belting out the hits and reliving some of the best memories from my childhood. 

Make no mistake getting Madonna would be a hugely impressive booking for Glastonbury!! 

Edited by gigpusher