All Points East 2023

gfa

2 hours ago, Charliehmiller said:

Who are we thinking if the likely 6 for this? Anything like the below likely?

Stormzy 

Lana 

Depeche mode

Paulo

Fred again Field day

Lewis Capaldi

The Strokes have been heavily rumoured for one of the days. I'd travel to London for that, so would be great if Fred Again could be the day after! I wouldn't say no to a Lana day either, but would be totally depending on time. 

6 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

The Strokes have been heavily rumoured for one of the days. I'd travel to London for that, so would be great if Fred Again could be the day after! I wouldn't say no to a Lana day either, but would be totally depending on time. 

i'd be so on this

3 hours ago, Charliehmiller said:

Who are we thinking if the likely 6 for this? Anything like the below likely?

Stormzy 

Lana 

Depeche mode

Paulo

Fred again Field day

Lewis Capaldi

From what we know and rumours -

Stormzy - confirmed

The Strokes - Strong rumour 

Florence and The Machine / Lana Del Rey / Fred Again all potential 

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Field day teasing an announcement - strange ceramic doll figure ?? presale links etc gone live

should mean all of APE to come

I hope so.....I'm giving Leeds a miss after many years of attending so hoping this is a good alternative. I attended Field Day and Gorillaz days last year and enjoyed it.

8 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

From what we know and rumours -

Stormzy - confirmed

The Strokes - Strong rumour 

Florence and The Machine / Lana Del Rey / Fred Again all potential 

All of them are the right size for it. I still reckon Paramore have a huge chance of playing this unless Victorious have actually booked them. To be honest, they are bigger than APE really. They definitely sold more and quicker than all the above bar one possibly. Hell if Victorious got Jay Kay, Paramore and Noel I'd settle for that.

35 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

All of them are the right size for it. I still reckon Paramore have a huge chance of playing this unless Victorious have actually booked them. To be honest, they are bigger than APE really. They definitely sold more and quicker than all the above bar one possibly. Hell if Victorious got Jay Kay, Paramore and Noel I'd settle for that.

No way does Victorious get paramore. They are a big act for victorious and not really their usual booking genre either - growth wise for the fest money would be better spent bagging someone like the 1975, whos in their core booking demographic

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Field day teasing an announcement - strange ceramic doll figure ?? presale links etc gone live

should mean all of APE to come

Who wants to guess around the ceramic doll? 
I’ll start with the most tenuous… Windowlicker by Aphex Twin is featured in Grandma’s Boy…. 

Edited by The Crimson King

37 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Who wants to guess around the ceramic doll? 
I’ll start with the most tenuous… Windowlicker by Aphex Twin is featured in Grandma’s Boy…. 

I was thinking Aphex too

Fred again is way too uncool to have that weird granny thing