Taylor swift

brettredmayne

9 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Interestingly I think there is an error on the Anfield map that has been used on the ticket sites - unless I am reading it wrong. They have the seat kills in the main stand for what is presumably the press box situated between L5 and L6 - but in every seating map and real life image I can see, it's actually between L6 and L7.

I'm only interested in this because this is smack bang where my seats are 😅 

L5-6 is directors box I think, press box to the right of it

3 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

I'm going to try with a different browser for this presale but all my confidence in axs is gone. Now really nervous that I won't get tickets down to some website connection error. 

I had this yesterday on my laptop, used my phone today and no issues at all

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

I'm going to try with a different browser for this presale but all my confidence in axs is gone. Now really nervous that I won't get tickets down to some website connection error. 

The 3rd Edinburgh date still has loads of tickets if worst comes to the worse

In case this helps anyone tomorrow / today....

This time got 270 in queue. On at 1.04pm. But TM kept allocating me seats behind the stage when I searched, so I searched and released on four occasions. Fourth time it kicked me out for 'too many reservations'. Absolutely furious, I don't understand why you can't simply select the section you want. 

So if you get seats you don't want - think carefully before releasing them. 

1 minute ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Ffs! Got through to the end only to get a page that said I had been identified as a possible bot and stopped me proceeding. Said I needed to clear my cache or try from phone offline... UNBELIEVABLE!! I feel like I could cry!

Try by mobile data. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

In case this helps anyone tomorrow / today....

This time got 270 in queue. On at 1.04pm. But TM kept allocating me seats behind the stage when I searched, so I searched and released on four occasions. Fourth time it kicked me out for 'too many reservations'. Absolutely furious, I don't understand why you can't simply select the section you want. 

So if you get seats you don't want - think carefully before releasing them. 

I had a similar thing at Anfield...very frustrating