Taylor swift

brettredmayne

In the Vienna Saturday room now… not much confidence considering I almost got the wrong date because I thought it was a Friday to Sunday run, not Thursday to Saturday.

I hadn’t realized the Paris shows were at La Defense Arena rather than one of the two massive stadia with near double the capacity that are used for gigs, that’s mad

4 minutes ago, Drinky said:

In the Vienna Saturday room now… not much confidence considering I almost got the wrong date because I thought it was a Friday to Sunday run, not Thursday to Saturday.

I hadn’t realized the Paris shows were at La Defense Arena rather than one of the two massive stadia with near double the capacity that are used for gigs, that’s mad

Guessing the stadiums are probably booked out for the Olympics

1 minute ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

I can't join the waiting room - it just refreshes and gives me the button back again - on all browsers. Any ideas?

The way I got around it was logging out and logging back in on the screen. Your profile icon is top right. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

AXS now throwing this to lots of people....the irony 😐

Screenshot 2023-07-11 10.45.00.png

Is there actually any need for that IP software to be turned on for a fan pre-sale? The vast majority with codes will be fans looking for tickets, I can't imagine too many scalpers uses bots signed up for the code (even if they did they can only get 4 tickets per card/billing address), and there's no way to access it without a code. It's just causing more headaches.

Well, after panicking yesterday and booking for the Friday Wembley show (when I was just using it as a trial run for getting Saturday tickets today) I thought I'd just see what today would bring. Joined the waiting room with 5 mins to go, just like I did yesterday, and once I was in the queue I only had 1 (ONE!) person in front of me! Compared to yesterday when I thought being 6000 in the queue was a result!