Tramlines 2023 and Hillsborough Gigs

stanh

Friday - Jamie T, Fontaines DC 

Saturday - Bastille 

Sunday - Jamiroquai, Anne Marie 

The Enemy, Franz Ferdinand, Reytons I think could be on there too but wasn’t sure where to place them, could sound mad but wouldn’t be overly surprised to see Reytons in a sub slot given their popularity and got a new album next year too. 

2 minutes ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Saturday - Bastille 

The Enemy, Franz Ferdinand, Reytons I think could be on there too but wasn’t sure where to place them, could sound mad but wouldn’t be overly surprised to see Reytons in a sub slot given their popularity and got a new album next year too. 

would love reytons as sub!

one of the best bands out there!

1 hour ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Saturday - Bastille 

Would a Tramlines slot compromise their Sheffield Arena date?

6 hours ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Saturday - Bastille 

Desperately hoping reytons don’t get to play sub. As others have said don’t think they will be there considering they have their own show at the arena in September as well.

2 hours ago, Samjones said:

Desperately hoping reytons don’t get to play sub. As others have said don’t think they will be there considering they have their own show at the arena in September as well.

I do enjoy the Reytons music and they certainly have made some great tunes (only a couple of which are direct rip-offs of Arctic Monkeys...)

but a 44-year old Jonny Yerrell singing about being a rebellious teen really is just a bit sad...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, the hitcher said:

https://form.jotform.com/230083261031036?fbclid=PAAaZ9lCDkAfuG6hvjrD1aZ87MmX2AKn7Z_tilX-rQXlV0aMtP76ho_9Zlhkc

looks like they are sending out hits again like they did in 2020 👀 

An Alice in Wonderland book ?

Gerry Can ?

A map of Washington (FontainesDC ?

Charlatan and the Wheelies video ?

24 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

An Alice in Wonderland book ?

Gerry Can ?

A map of Washington (FontainesDC ?

Charlatan and the Wheelies video ?

Can't see the hints but if one of them is Chorlton and the Wheelies i'd take a punt at Badly Drawn Boy being more likely, as I think that's where he lives?

Presuming it's not headliner clues that is.

37 minutes ago, ciderbus said:

Can't see the hints but if one of them is Chorlton and the Wheelies i'd take a punt at Badly Drawn Boy being more likely, as I think that's where he lives?

Presuming it's not headliner clues that is.

BDB might be a good shout as he's out and about this summer. The other main musical connection with Chorlton is the BeeGees, but can't see that happening now there's only Barry left.