Volunteering 2023

neil93

11 minutes ago, CleanShirt said:

Congrats to everyone who secured a spot with Oxfam yesterday! And to those still trying someone in the Oxfam group chat just mentioned their friend secured one today apparently..  so there is still hope if true!! 

Oh really? Went out for a couple of hours during the middle of the day so must have missed it then annoyingly

3 hours ago, CleanShirt said:

Congrats to everyone who secured a spot with Oxfam yesterday! And to those still trying someone in the Oxfam group chat just mentioned their friend secured one today apparently..  so there is still hope if true!! 

Interesting! I had quite a few Distill pings today, but they were all other festivals. So must have missed Glasto popping up. Still, I’m glad there are still some getting lucky!

On 5/31/2023 at 10:47 AM, Harry MonkFish said:

Thanks a lot. Appreciate the reply. 

irritatingly I'm arriving separately as I'm coming from Brum and going back home to London after Glastonbury. 

It sounds like I'll be there before the others I'm working with but I also have to be there for 2pm. 

Hopefully they send out better info soon. But I'm impatient and excited. 

you will need a time machine if you want better information - at one stage they used to send out a Clear map showing the actual crew camp but that was dropped many years ago. When you write ## I'm arriving separately ## - not sure if you mean on the Coach or Private car - By Coach its simple as they will be waiting but Private car will be tricky - its all designed for people arriving by Coach.

6 hours ago, glasto-worker said:

you will need a time machine if you want better information - at one stage they used to send out a Clear map showing the actual crew camp but that was dropped many years ago. When you write ## I'm arriving separately ## - not sure if you mean on the Coach or Private car - By Coach its simple as they will be waiting but Private car will be tricky - its all designed for people arriving by Coach.

Yes, I have to drive there. 

3 minutes ago, Tr234 said:

Does Maceos fill up quickly on the Tuesday night? And what time is best to get there?

Guess it does get a bit busy, but nothing compared with show days. No real issue getting in at any time pre show.