Volunteering 2023

neil93

20 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

I have also applied with no previous experience, will we find out next week if we got lucky as applications close on Tuesday?

It says in their email confirming my application to volunteer, that 'they will be in touch by the end of April but hopefully before'.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Am surprised no Oxfam slots have popped up yet 

People of the Oxfam fb group seem to think that it might have been oversubscribed after the system fell over on registration day.  If so, they need a certain amount of people to make the numbers right. 

7 hours ago, Havors said:

Someone on Facebook claiming they got a place yesterday... could be bollocks 

Yes, Oxfam admin have now confirmed that places have been becoming available and being booked.

It's time to set up those page change trackers if you're still in need! 

17 minutes ago, stuie said:

Yes, Oxfam admin have now confirmed that places have been becoming available and being booked.

I have a basic one running on chrome and nothing changed over the weekend ?

Could do with one of those ones that message you but I have no clue what to do !! 

3 hours ago, stuie said:

Which FB group is this please?  Be good to join, as I'm doing WOMAD. and still hoping for that Glastonbury slot!

10 hours ago, foals98 said:

Would anyone be able to give me advice on what to set up on Distill for Oxfam to optimise my chances? I suck at technology lol

In my opinion your better off refreshing the page whenever you can throught out the day and night because after youve seen the alert and then go to check the website the places have probably already gone. For 2019 I kept refreshing the oxfam festival page on my phone for a month until a space popped up. good luck

(also I dont think distill can monitor the drop down box where you select what role you want - I may be wrong thouugh)

4 hours ago, MichaelsBeard said:

Today or Thursday? I'm a new applicant

3 hours ago, 4519dennis said:

Today for those who have done before so not for new applicants 

Looks like they’ve filled it with previous applicant I’m afraid! 

FD10CDE6-2FB4-42CB-8D54-44E0103938FF.thumb.jpeg.f33844b4a5362fbcc940808e9255a845.jpeg