Truck Fest 2023 Lineup

Jack01825

13 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

Wonder what veg it'll be! Didn't get there in time (again)

Really starting to think Fontaines will be there, Thursday headline or maybe more?

they did 3 shows at the apollo (15k) so think they'd be a headliner now

1 hour ago, Tomandthebag said:

Yet to see the fuss. Saw them in Beni 2019 and it was 'ok'

Starting to get a bit nervous about this line up if I am honest

I know what you mean about line up.  Super Struct have got full line ups of Truck, Tramlines, Y Not, Kendal and Victorious to announce amid rumours of struggling to fill slots.

As these Festivals are probably the middle sized Festivals and tickets now £100 plus there is a certain expectation.  Problem is when the market is saturated and only so many acts to go around. 

I am at Tramlines and my lad at Tramlines and Y Not so interested to see what we end up with.  No doubt it will be a good weekend regardless though.

On 1/19/2023 at 5:05 PM, LazyDavid said:

Wonder what veg it'll be! Didn't get there in time (again)

Not always veg tbf. One year I recall them being inside fortune cookies, which I thought was quite cool.

I take it nothing was received over the weekend then. But I imagine some point this week or the week after, something will surface.

22 hours ago, charlierc said:

Not always veg tbf. One year I recall them being inside fortune cookies, which I thought was quite cool.

I take it nothing was received over the weekend then. But I imagine some point this week or the week after, something will surface.

Forgot about the fortune cookie year! Just remembered the potatoes and leeks!

Haven't seen anything, I assume it'll take them a little bit to get whatever they're planning together and we'll suddenly get a load of names on Twitter

10 hours ago, LazyDavid said:

Forgot about the fortune cookie year! Just remembered the potatoes and leeks!

Haven't seen anything, I assume it'll take them a little bit to get whatever they're planning together and we'll suddenly get a load of names on Twitter

Yeah I recall those two.

I can presume we can rule out those three things so I'll be intrigued to see what they produce. Parsnips?

On 1/22/2023 at 11:36 AM, charlierc said:

Yeah I got the fortune cookie in early 2020. Missed it this year yet again tho! I forgot to turn on notifications for Truck's insta this January. That's the only way I knew about it last time, but the constant posting about scarves and bundles by them was doing my nut so I turned it off 😞

I filmed the opening of that cookie - cringey reaction aside, its even sadder now as Catfish never headlined in the end!

Sorry to say this isn't the 2023 line-up, but whoever has the sign-up in the thread please do a similar posting 🙂

I also have @truckfestival saved as a twitter search, so will be checking that daily hahah: https://twitter.com/search?q=€truckfestival&src=typed_query&f=live

With them under the same production company, do you reckon we will see alot of crossover with the kendall lineup, obvs kasabian and blossoms are probably rulled out due to them headlining last year but i reckon royal blood are very very likely now

FnRryrqXgAEF3sB.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dales said:

Yeah, we might get Royal Blood at last. Would be happy with Nile on the Thursday as well.

Could also see The Lathums, Circa Waves & The Amazons ending up subbing or third down.

Would be surprised if we get royal blood unfortunately as they're playing in Italy with Muse on the Saturday

Screenshot_20230125-104945.png

52 minutes ago, loikju said:

Would be surprised if we get royal blood unfortunately as they're playing in Italy with Muse on the Saturday

It does bring a bit of doubt, but I do recall Nothing But Thieves playing Friday one year, and then supporting Muse in Rome the following night…

1 hour ago, loikju said:

26 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

It does bring a bit of doubt, but I do recall Nothing But Thieves playing Friday one year, and then supporting Muse in Rome the following night…

Yeah, that does make it a little tricky but would have been surprised if we did not get one of the bigger names from Kendall. Hopefully, we will find out soon.