Truck Fest 2023 Lineup

Jack01825

7 hours ago, orangepaterson said:

Any last minute recommendations for bands on the smaller stages or earlier on on the days? I can highly recommend SUDS, Low Island, She's In Parties and Lizzie Esau

The Deep Blue, Cherym, Hi Sienna, Red Rum Club and Antony Szmierek are some I've got into since the line up was announced 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jack01825 said:

What did people think? 

First one for me and absolutely loved it despite the rain , Saturday night in the disco indie tent was a blast and everything else I really enjoyed , no negatives really 

Really good, music seemed to be better than last year (though I didn't watch.the headliners) at the atmosphere was good throughout the weekend, despite the conditions. 

Saturday was fine until loads of people arrived just before circa waves which caused more issues with the ground. Sunday was getting a bit of a struggle but thankfully the afternoon sun sorted it out. 

Only real issue was the toilets and the ground around them on Sunday - was surprised not to see straw put there on Sunday as that would've helped

Loved the Thursday & Friday but my energy levels dropped for the rest of the weekend and I found the rain and mud a pain and so did not really move around much those days. So missed a few acts, I had planed to see and did not really feel in the mood to discover any new acts.

Thought last year was better but still think its a great festival. Not sure if I will be back next year as we are thinking about maybe doing Latitude but if we don't go there, I amsure we will be back.

I only used the urinals and they did not seem that busy butgot a bit muddy by the end of the weekend. My partner said the porta loo's were pretty grim all weekend and so that could be improved but that stands for most festivals.

My favs for the weekend were The Lathums, Crawlers, Reytons and Two Door. Ithink if the weather was better I would have explored the smaller stages.

Had a great time, volunteered as a Jolly Green Sherpa which was long hours but easy work, so you might’ve seen me in my fetching green high vis!!

thought the mud but a little bit of a dampener on my weekend but Alt J, Lathums, Courting and the Last Dinner Party were my standouts.

love the festival but don’t think I’ll be back next year as want to try and volunteer at Glasto. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Also might have to be cheeky and ask a favour for my dissertation but that will come later if people don’t mind

• Like 1