Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

Ok maybe Weller… didn’t actually realise he headlined before 

It was absolutely rammed for him last time, every time he plays Portsmouth it’s always a sell out on his own shows. Wouldn’t surprise me if they rebooked him. Considering stereophonics now done it twice 

3 hours ago, sisco said:

Victorious - Jamiraqoui, ? , ?

Tramlines - Richard Ashcroft, Courteeners, Heaton & Abbott

Truck - TDCC, Alt J, Royal Blood

Y Not - Royal Blood, Kasabian, Paul Weller

Victorious shared Sam Fender with Tramlines +
truck last yeah and Stereophonics with Y Not.

So….. what we thinking 

Hoping for Alt J out of those. Looking a bit weak for me, but I'm normally more interested in the undercard.

7 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Yeah Weller was rammed last time and he was absolutely amazing, if it is him could see Heaton subbing, remember last time it was Brian Wilson! And Cribs third down, damn fine top 3 that was

My only thought is wouldn Victorious share 2 headers with Y Not.  So if Weller is playing then Kasabian are probably unlikely 

Based on what has been said about Weller above re last time got to go for him.

Alt J as well maybe or perhaps just someone random. Prodigy could just play anyway based on Parklife maybe (i know its not main stage but you never know!)

Edited by gfa

Booked tickets in hopeful anticipation of a great line up, looking at Tramlines, Truck and Y Not... and then found out we can't park on site anymore - I want to cry. We are supposed to going to/from Waterlooville each day and back and after last year's car troubles I'm not sure if we can be bothered. If anyone can help with the parking situation, that would be great. If not, we will have to write a good £350 + off

1 hour ago, Musemonster said:

Booked tickets in hopeful anticipation of a great line up, looking at Tramlines, Truck and Y Not... and then found out we can't park on site anymore - I want to cry. We are supposed to going to/from Waterlooville each day and back and after last year's car troubles I'm not sure if we can be bothered. If anyone can help with the parking situation, that would be great. If not, we will have to write a good £350 + off

Have they confirmed no parking? 

1 hour ago, Bubblepopelectric said:

I am confused. You just park where you normally park - which is next to the campsite? The info on the site confirms that too.

Yeah just looked.  If you’re camping then of course you leave your car there but for those staying in hotels or coming for the day it’s a bit of a nightmare.  So I’m guessing they’re extending the site a bit and the main car park is gone.   

13 hours ago, Musemonster said:

Would the park & ride be any good for you? I think they normally run it from lakeside for the fest.

1 hour ago, Quiksylver said:

Been going to Victorious since 2016, and although its highly unlikely I'd LOVE to see Muse there. Seeing as its the 10th anniversary of Victorious, why not? Wishful thinking...

Could Pulp be a potential headliner?

no as headlining iow