What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

2 hours ago, moogster said:

Hotel booked for the night before the bus. Impressive how prices have gone up since last time I was in London just before Covid fully hit...

Hotels near the o2 get crazy expensive. It has gone up a lot i keep hearing (live close so never get a london hotel) but not to the same extent o2 hotels will for glasto

So this was proper keen but maybe how I manifested my tickets! 🤣

Booked a hotel for the Monday night in Glastonbury so I can visit the town and and the Tor with the kids before the festival. Today I've confirmed with them that I'll be able to park my caravan in the car park over night so I'll only be 12mins round the corner on Tuesday morning ready to get in!! (Even though I haven't got my caravan ticket yet!) 

Really hoping the campervan ticket sales are not as brutal as the main ticket sale! 🤞🏼

• Upvote 1

Dog sitter booked, leave booked. Spending endless hours speculating on who will and won't be playing where regardless of whether I even care. Yep fair to say getting tickets on Sunday and having my last little lull at work for a long time means it's all being spent Glastobating. 

Watching Tiny Desk Concerts as well they are always good for finding acts you want to play. 

1 minute ago, Skip997 said:

Trying to recover from the shock at some of the stuff I've discovered today.

Need to get it out of my mind before June.

I really hope this is in reference to the industry plant talk in the headliners thread

edit: if not, hope all is well 🙂 

Edited by gfa

10 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

No need to stay there though. On site was good enough for Joe Strummer and is still good enough for Jarvis.

keeping them off site gives more room onsite though .... more then happy for them to keep  the locals happy by paying these huge fees and me being able to move between tents