Primavera Sound Porto 2023

Tigane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Selling two tickets, will take £200 for the pair (Dice - can easily add friend and share). 

I've been trying to talk myself into it for months now but, as the line up just isn't for me, will give it a miss (for the first time in six editions!) That will teach me for buying the tickets Immedietly after last year on the back of the wonderful Pavement-Beck-Nick Cave-Kim Gordon-ness! 

Send me a message if interested. 

• 1 month later...

thanks for the clashfinder, if the right reads this!

overall the times could have been worse. some stuff i can compensate with other fests and concerts.

so far the only thing that really hurts is that its not enough that psb and st vincent overlap, but i also have to drop self esteem.

a lot of back and forth with stages each day, lets see how that works out.

Yeah, mostly fine - biggest ones for me are My Morning Jacket vs. Pusha T, Built to Spill vs. NxWorries, Karate vs. Julia Holter.

Will probably go for the former in each case as I've seen Pusha and Julia H before. NxWorries would be great, but it's not quite Anderson .Paak on his own...

Glad they've put strong acts against two big ones I have no interest in (fred again... and Halsey).

Marina Herlop in for Bleachers is a great sub for my money, but when you're up against Blur it's kinda academic...

1 hour ago, Jamesthedrake said:

How concerned do we need to be about the weather? BBC showing showers and thunderstorms which is worrying me a bit!

Pretty worried. It's rained when I've been there before, and Porto can be a stormy place (atlantic coast after all).

Hoping we get away with just Thursday, but currently looks like that will be apocalyptic