LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

10 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yeah, I saw them sub Rage Against the Machine at Reading in 2008, probably one of the best sub>headline double acts I've ever seen. I saw them back in 2005 too which was also great, the only thing is now they've got more hits to wield. I'm a big EJ fan so it's kinda a no brainer to see him. I'm sure QOTSA will be around a far lot longer 🤞

Feeling exactly the same. Saw them in 2007 and they were excellent then but they have even more to offer now. But then again, it’s ELTON. This clash cuts deep! 

32 minutes ago, Bods670 said:

Feeling exactly the same. Saw them in 2007 and they were excellent then but they have even more to offer now. But then again, it’s ELTON. This clash cuts deep! 

Any of the headliners from last year, I would have easily chosen QOTSA. But gotta see Elton!

Elton John Glasses GIF - Elton John Glasses Nouns - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

53 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I’m back to back in meetings all day, so it’s deffo coming tomorrow! 

yep - this is always the way!  Reckon it's gonna be 12 noon as I have a meeting starting then that will probably go on until around 4pm 🙄  It's an in person meeting so I can't really be even checking out the poster drop out while pretending to be listening. 

Edited by circus92

26 minutes ago, circus92 said:

yep - this is always the way!  Reckon it's gonna be 12 noon as I have a meeting starting then that will probably go on until around 4pm 🙄  It's an in person meeting so I can't really be even checking out the poster drop out while pretending to be listening. 

I'm working until 6.30pm tomorrow so bound to happen...