Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

The sound bleed from that DJ stage at the back of Mordor is ridiculous, ended up leaving Rosalia early as all I could hear was the beats from it and I didn't want to get right in the mix of the crowd! Only thing they've got wrong this year IMO, didn't realise just how bad it was anywhere further back than halfway til tonight.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Yakkety Yak said:

The sound bleed from that DJ stage at the back of Mordor is ridiculous, ended up leaving Rosalia early as all I could hear was the beats from it and I didn't want to get right in the mix of the crowd! Only thing they've got wrong this year IMO, didn't realise just how bad it was anywhere further back than halfway til tonight.

Agreed. That stage existing would be my only real gripe this year!

Maybe a tiny amount of tinkering required, to avoid bits of sound bleed from the new configurations.

There were a couple of odd choice of stage for the size of the artist moments, but nothing ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Thinking about I think that gap was done on safety issue , they worried about everyone leaving Rosalia, to go to cupra

Rosalia and Two Shell were supposed to start around the same time so I can't see how this was a safety issue. If anything, dividing the crowd during the main headlining set would make more sense to me. Moreover, there have been no crowd issues throughout the whole weekend, as far as I know.

I have a feeling this was made in order to bring the biggest crowd to Mordor.

I was there too in the end, but as I suspected, I wasn't enjoying it very much plus we were totally exhausted, so we left after few songs.

And I couldn't believe my eyes how many people were standing behind the festival site at 2:30 a.m., pressing their faces against the fence, singing, dancing and staring at us in disbelief with a question in their eyes: "How dare you to have a ticket and leave during Rosalia?"

This was kinda magical.

I understand some of the Calvin Harris hate as it's completely opposite of pretty much every headliner Primavera had so far. I don't get Maneskin hate to be honest, I don't see them as any different than a lot of other mainstream rock acts that played high in the previous years

26 minutes ago, StephenF said:

I think when they come on late and play an encore, when you are not a headliner and nobody wants it….you invite the booing

Alison Goldfrapp finished her show late, which made Le Tigre start late, which might finish late too as a result (dont know, left to Blur..). These things happen all the time.

You know well enough that the booing was partly related to who they are and not only to them running late.

I dont like them and prefer staring at the see over their show, but no place for booing in music festival

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Sorry if this has already been asked a billion times (I don't want to read through the pages in case there's spoilers) but how do we retrieve the 10 euro bar tab from the Ciudad shows?

I’m wondering this too. 
In addition, which is the entrance for the Apollo (Pet Shop Boys)?

2 hours ago, StephenF said:

I think when they come on late and play an encore, when you are not a headliner and nobody wants it….you invite the booing

I think it's a nasty move. It's like when Metallica fans used bottle and boo support acts. It doesn't make you cool. 

I don't like Maneskin, I wouldn't have gone, but if I'm stuck there for any reason, I just don't need to engage, I don't need to ruin it for someone else who might be having fun. 

1 hour ago, wro_lap said:

Sorry if this has already been asked a billion times (I don't want to read through the pages in case there's spoilers) but how do we retrieve the 10 euro bar tab from the Ciudad shows?

1 hour ago, Matt1976 said:

I’m wondering this too. 
In addition, which is the entrance for the Apollo (Pet Shop Boys)?

There were specific bars at the festival you could spend the credit at.

Alternatively if you don’t spend it then it gets refunded after a few days.

Weirdly I attended Black MIDI and BCNR but only have 10€ showing…

2 hours ago, Jamm said:

There were specific bars at the festival you could spend the credit at.

Alternatively if you don’t spend it then it gets refunded after a few days.

Weirdly I attended Black MIDI and BCNR but only have 10€ showing…

Is the credit stored in the AccessTicket app?