Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

7 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

This looks so cramped NGL. Looks like a sound bleed nightmare 

Ron Brugal and Cupra stages overlap, so that's the biggest concern with soundbleed. Also the small P&B Stage with sound coming from Mordor.

I'm also bummed that the Binance Stage isn't there and not facing the grassy hill... 

7 hours ago, kitkat129 said:

This is quite possibly the most questionable choice ever, I can take most of the clashes but man, this is just a really poor decision on all fronts. I'm thinking about skipping Rosalia, as much as I wanted to see her I just don't think I'm willing to wait two hours at midnight on Sunday...

2 hours of nothing and then you have Rosalia, Death Grips and Gilla Band at the same time. 

In Madrid, after Death Grips ending at 00:25, the next for me is Rosalia too, at 2am, an Gilla band 3am. Sorry, but i´ll leave after DG.

Because I'm a bit of a sadist, I did a clashfinder for myself, even though I'm not going.

Certainly more depth in the lineup than I had initially thought, and I'd have a really good Thursday and Friday if I was there but man, that Saturday is an absolute write off for me. I think I had Gilla Band ticked off and that was it? 

Also, if anyone is wavering on Gilla Band because of the timing... Don't. Those guys are awesome live. Been a few years since I saw them outdoors but I always make an effort to get to one of their shows every time they tour if I can. Never disappoints. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Because I'm a bit of a sadist, I did a clashfinder for myself, even though I'm not going.

Certainly more depth in the lineup than I had initially thought, and I'd have a really good Thursday and Friday if I was there but man, that Saturday is an absolute write off for me. I think I had Gilla Band ticked off and that was it? 

Also, if anyone is wavering on Gilla Band because of the timing... Don't. Those guys are awesome live. Been a few years since I saw them outdoors but I always make an effort to get to one of their shows every time they tour if I can. Never disappoints. 

Gilla Band, Death Grips, Rosalia and Two Shell all clash for me at that time. How is that even possible? It feels like they targeted me personally lol.

1 hour ago, JenniferClareB said:

Would anybody know the best place to sell tickets? i have two available for barcelona as my husband and i can no longer go 😭 looking £400 for the pair, full weekend passes with ticket protection and will be transferred via dice 🎶

Try Twickets. You'll maybe need to reduce the price a little bit, though.

2 minutes ago, UsernameHere said:

Gilla Band, Death Grips, Rosalia and Two Shell all clash for me at that time. How is that even possible? It feels like they targeted me personally lol.

Just in case you don't know, tickets for Gilla Band/Cloud Nothings/Unwound 04/06 are still available on AccessTicket

• Thanks 1

trying to figure out if I can see liturgy-caroline polachek and kelela stage-wise. caroline polachek into kelela doens't sound like it's worth it (and judging by the setlist I wouldn't skip caroline polachek finale). On the other hand liturgy into kelela seems like a very fun combo and it goes on a bit further than caroline polachek. That buys a bit more time against the nothingness pre-rosalia

Thrilled with the Ghost-Turnstile-New Order-Blur run on the first day, but that second day is clash central for me. Depeche Mode vs Moldy Peaches + Alvvays + Karate is a nightmare, and Japanese Breakfast vs Delgados would have been hell if i hadn't nabbed Sunday tix for Japanese Breakfast. 

3 hours ago, UsernameHere said:

I feel you here pal. I have been telling myself I HAVE to see Rosalia as her latest tour is getting amazing reviews and it's her homecoming show. But I know how much I've been craving a Death Grips show. Then Gilla Band are unmissable live.

Praying Calvin Harris and Rosalia swap places.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Etaish said:

Worst clashes for me are Arthur Verocai Vs. BCNR and Blur Vs Darkside, both very cruel. If anyone has any words of wisdom on these, please chime in.. 

Quite likely this will be the only chance for the rest of your life to see AV and Blur so quite an easy call. 

• Thanks 1