Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

1 hour ago, Enkidu said:

Guessing the 1 day after will just be something like that brunch on the beach again? How was that anyway? I just remember getting tickets for it being a shambles...

The 1 day after is the closing party and that is normally not in the Forum but in the city.

I wouldn't count on Brunch on the Beach happening again, felt like a one-off.

It's true they didn't handle it very well but panicked that there was a risk there would be too many people turn up for BotB, so made it ticketed. In the end there was plenty of space for anyone who wanted to come and I gather you could have just turned up without a ticket and still be let in. 

OK Mr Gabi, this is what I will accept. ONE from Group A (Tom Waits, Kate Bush, Frank Ocean, Bad Bunny) TWO from Group B (C Tangana, Rosalia, Pulp, Pusha T, Missy Elliott, Kali Uchis, Vince Staples, Massive Attack, Lizzo) and THREE form Group C (Toro Y Moi, Bomba Estereo, Gabriels, Jockstrap, Denzel Curry, Calexico, Buscabulla, Wire, The Pop Group, Becky G). I don't think that is unreasonable. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Valbork said:

OK Mr Gabi, this is what I will accept. ONE from Group A (Tom Waits, Kate Bush, Frank Ocean, Bad Bunny) TWO from Group B (C Tangana, Rosalia, Pulp, Pusha T, Missy Elliott, Kali Uchis, Vince Staples, Massive Attack, Lizzo) and THREE form Group C (Toro Y Moi, Bomba Estereo, Gabriels, Jockstrap, Denzel Curry, Calexico, Buscabulla, Wire, The Pop Group, Becky G). I don't think that is unreasonable. Thank you.

Nice game:

Kate Bush

Pulp

Massive Attack 

Toro y Moy

Calexico

The Pop Group

11 hours ago, Valbork said:

Kate Bush, Rosalia, Massive Attack, Denzel Cuurry, Gabries, Jockstrap

1 hour ago, chilirocker said:

Gabi said he would never book them or Florence again, so I think they're out, unless there has been a thawing.

They have bookers other than Gabi who will have a view. I think they would be pragmatic and include them if they are the strongest name they can get.

The fact that Mad Cool wanted them this year on the other hand suggests they are more likely to play there if they are still In Europe in July.