Crew Map ? Anyone got this yet?

mrfunk

3 minutes ago, garc1a said:

There's a map in our email from shelter yesterday, no idea if that's the one you mean

Screenshot_2022-06-09-09-41-42-332_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Fairly sure that's the access map. 

Apparently the crew map this year leaves a little to be desired and may be getting a re-working. 

5 hours ago, garc1a said:

No idea, where it originates. I seen it in my email from shelter. Has our crew area circled, just below SE corner. 

Semi off topic, but it's baffling me that the Shelter camp isn't marked as crew camping in the colour scheme this year, especially when it's in the same place it has been, and marked as such, in previous years

• Like 1

2 hours ago, broken monkey said:

Oddly, this is the final thing I look forward to being released before the festival starts. Let's hope someone manages to get hold of a copy very soon.

I’ve been sent a scan of it this afternoon. It’s certainly not as detailed as 2019. 
i’ll post it in a bit when I get an opportunity to go onto my laptop. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

This is the Access map.  🙂 (cc @Neil , @Kizzie )

Glastonbury-Access_map_2022_Final.png

Wow !! I'm quite blown away how inclusive this festival has become, this is stunning work, and must take a serious amount of planning.. well done Glasto..x

3 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

Wow !! I'm quite blown away how inclusive this festival has become, this is stunning work, and must take a serious amount of planning.. well done Glasto..x

I have been using some of the Access facilities since 2011, this year is my first time in their dedicated camp site. They are a wonderful bunch who run it and make it very inclusive. 😀

Edited by StoneCircle

25 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

I was going to say the same! Had no idea there were separate hidden routes for accessibility, and it's awesome the access is spread across so many stages! You can imagine some festivals just stopping at the 'Main Stages' and thinking that's enough

Kudos Glasto 

• Upvote 1