Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

14 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Nope - my tracker only pinged into life once the ticket was actually out for delivery. 

My tracker pinged into life when it arrived in the local delivery office...advising it would be delivered before 1pm that same day.

4 minutes ago, Stave_1974 said:

Yeah, this is normally the way....

That's right, it usually is. Was just a bit confused when the Seetickets Order Tracker said that CV tickets weren't dispatched by them! I was glad to see it in the same envelope! 😄 

43 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

That's right, it usually is. Was just a bit confused when the Seetickets Order Tracker said that CV tickets weren't dispatched by them! I was glad to see it in the same envelope! 😄 

Yeah, it's always nervy until you have all the tickets in hand....

58 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

This was my minor panic too. Ours have arrived but no one was in to get them so hopefully tomorrow we can instead panic about losing them! 

13 hours ago, Vulpes vulpes said:

You don’t get tracking details with Royal Mail. Until your postie has tried to deliver it. The tracker then starts so you can collect it from the post office if you want. Or they’ll try to deliver it again.

You do get tracking details. I think it was about 2 days between that message showing on SeeTickets and getting the despatch email.

However, the tracking link in the email will never work, you have to copy and paste the tracking number into the RM website/app.

The tracking number didn't kick in for 3 days for me and then started working once my ticket was at Nottingham MC.

4 minutes ago, lewree said:

You do get tracking details. I think it was about 2 days between that message showing on SeeTickets and getting the despatch email.

However, the tracking link in the email will never work, you have to copy and paste the tracking number into the RM website/app.

The tracking number didn't kick in for 3 days for me and then started working once my ticket was at Nottingham MC.

There's also been cases of tickets being delivered with no change to tracking whatsoever. I'm still waiting for tickets since dispatch on Weds - tracking number hasn't worked on RM app since then. 

12 hours ago, irnkrtn said:

Is this the same for campervan tickets? Not long now!! 

Normally they arrive with your festival tickets, but if you got Campervan passes in the resale they are sent separately (and I think that's what the second progress bar on See is about). My CV tickets last year were sent really late - 15th June - and a good three weeks after by festival tickets.

I'm internationally based [in the Netherlands]. I received email confirmation from See on 17 May but Royal Mail's Track & Trace state the tickets haven't moved from Nottingham MC since 24 May. Despite trying numerous times I can't contact anyone at Nottingham MC or Royal Mail themselves and am now starting to panic a bit. It sounds like i'm not the only international festival goer with the same issue - see this thread 😬

Glastonbury originally advise international tickets would need collecting from the box office onsite, but that info changed when I received the ticket dispatched email from See.

Does anyone have any other advice? 

36 minutes ago, _tootle said:

I'm internationally based [in the Netherlands]. I received email confirmation from See on 17 May but Royal Mail's Track & Trace state the tickets haven't moved from Nottingham MC since 24 May. Despite trying numerous times I can't contact anyone at Nottingham MC or Royal Mail themselves and am now starting to panic a bit. It sounds like i'm not the only international festival goer with the same issue - see this thread 😬

Glastonbury originally advise international tickets would need collecting from the box office onsite, but that info changed when I received the ticket dispatched email from See.

What about contacting see tickets customer services? 

1 hour ago, _tootle said:

I'm overseas too. Also got despatch email on 17 May and then in tracking showed Nottingham since 24 May. This morning I got an update though. "Item leaving the UK"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dg.bandol said:

Getting slightly nervous now as a first timer and still no dispatch email from RM! We ordered the water bottles when paying the ticket balance, so wonder if that has anything to do with the delay?!

Don’t think so, all you get is documentation to pick up bottles on site .  

• Thanks 1

Mine have just been delivered to my neighbour. 

Tiny photo update and an squiggly X as their signature. 

Its a bit shite that RM do this instead of simply leaving a card and taking it back to the post office for next day pick up.

I mean what if you don't get on with your neighbour? Or they're a moron that buggers off on holiday before or something.

Its a poor service in this day and age. Complete lack of options.

38 minutes ago, dg.bandol said:

Getting slightly nervous now as a first timer and still no dispatch email from RM! We ordered the water bottles when paying the ticket balance, so wonder if that has anything to do with the delay?!

I've been in the same boat the last few days, getting proper nervous even though I know there's still plenty of time. Just got my email 5 mins ago, have faith!

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, dg.bandol said:

Same here, 1st timer, bottles and car park. 

I’ve had an email regarding the bottles. You get a voucher then have to go to a water aid desk at the festival. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, _tootle said:

I hope See will answer you quickly. It went like this for me (despatch email received around the same time as you, and same starting point for tracking).  I don't know if this reassures you but I hope it helps.

RMtrack.png

• Like 1