Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

24 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Royal Mail have sent my ticket to the wrong depot... again.

Did this last year & it took ages to be delivered. They even delivered it to the wrong house in the end, no signature.

Great

Is there something weird about your postcode? 

I remember it happening last time, didn't they get delivered to a neighbours who thankfully dropped them off in the end? 

8 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Is there something weird about your postcode? 

I remember it happening last time, didn't they get delivered to a neighbours who thankfully dropped them off in the end? 

Yeah it was!

Absolutely nothing weird about it. I checked the ticket too, to make sure it had the right 1. I get stuff all the time.

It's gone to the same incorrect sorting office as a year ago

Hi Everybody, first time posting and first ever Glastonbury! How stressful/exciting it all is!

My first Glastonbury induced panic attack started yesterday when I arrived home to find my worth-their-weight-in-gold Glastonbury tickets sitting on my doorstep with another Royal Mail package! That seems very far from secure delivery! But I have them. Phew.

Thank you to everyone who posts on here, you are a wonderful mine of information, thank you for taking the time to be so helpful. See you in the fields, searching for Pulp. xx

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, buddiepaul said:

Ticket delivered now, so just got to keep it safe for the next three weeks.  Also, more importantly now, I must remember where I have put it for safe keeping.

I posted this in a different thread I think, but when I get mine (and this years are apparently due today 🙂 ) I put the envelope in a picture clip frame and hang it on the wall of my bedroom, so I know exactly where they are 🙂

15 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Anyone else having problems with the Royal Mail Captcha thing? If I have to identify another helicopter or hot air balloon I swear I’ll lose it. 

I’m having to go through at least two pages of balloons until I get told, as has been for two days now, unable to get details try again tomorrow! 

22 minutes ago, Kinzinski said:

How long between receiving the See Tickets dispatch email and the Royal Mail tracking changing to something other than 'unable to confirm status - try again tomorrow'? 

I received the email on Tuesday morning, tracking started working this morning, tickets delivered 20 mins later

And breathe…IT’S ARRIVED!!!! 🙌 ❤️

Timeline for anyone wondering: dispatch email from See early Tuesday morning. RM Tracking number not recognised UNTIL I got a ping at 9:21 this morning (from my Shop app) saying it’s out for delivery. 

Just need the WV car park pass now…

Dispatch confirmation has landed. Lovely stuff. 

Friends of ours tickets are being delivered to Berlin. Had confirmation of dispatch a week ago but still no sign of the tickets...

Edited by Chef

No dispatch for me yet (London)

But thought i'd share a story of the time our tickets were literally posted to another house as the envelope had stuck to another letter. We had a sound postie who was determined to locate the signed for package he'd lost (Eventually returning with the tickets around 5pm). 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, same here but it does say it might not work until delivery has been attempted. Which is a bloody stupid tracker if you can’t track the progress of the delivery! 

Mine started working yesterday morning and arrived five minutes ago.

52 minutes ago, Kinzinski said:

How long between receiving the See Tickets dispatch email and the Royal Mail tracking changing to something other than 'unable to confirm status - try again tomorrow'? 

In my case 3 days. Email early Tuesday morning. Tracking Ref only kicked in this morning when they were actually out for delivery (They have a sticker on them which says “Secure delivery - guaranteed by 1pm”). To be fair to them, the See email does make it clear this might be the case.