Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

5 minutes ago, rwoo said:

My mailman in Bristol is amazing! Never had any issues with post 

My postie is legendary and I shouldn't be worried but I've heard stories about huge amounts of undelivered mail cos of the strikes and there's a few bits of post I've been expecting and haven't seen. fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Got my ticket despatched email yesterday so happy days .

thought I’d check status of campervan ticket as it originally said it would be despatched with the main ticket . It said “ these items are not despatched by see “ 

Anyone who has also ordered a campervan ticket had the same ? 

Edited by JMB01

6 minutes ago, JMB01 said:

thought I’d check status of campervan ticket as it originally said it would be despatched with the main ticket . It said “ these items are not despatched by see “ 

It will come with it still. Said similar for us last year but they all come together with main tickets 

1 hour ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

How's your van looking? Getting fixed up? 😬

Thank you for asking! It’s due to be repaired on the 9th, a place in Preston who have done similar work, then the MOT is booked in for the 12th. Then I need to tax it. If any of these don’t succeed I’m likely out of time. I’ve just checked, I’m legally ok to drive it to get it repaired, I was concerned as Preston is 29 miles away.

15 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Thank you for asking! It’s due to be repaired on the 9th, a place in Preston who have done similar work, then the MOT is booked in for the 12th. Then I need to tax it. If any of these don’t succeed I’m likely out of time. I’ve just checked, I’m legally ok to drive it to get it repaired, I was concerned as Preston is 29 miles away.

Well, sounds like the plan is in hand! Fingers crossed! 🤞🏼

2 hours ago, JMB01 said:

My ticket email doesn't mention my CV ticket.not checked see website for it yet 

2 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Don’t post pictures of tickets you twats. People will make fakes. Every year the festival asks people not to do this and every year people do it. Drives me nuts. @TheDayman @El Weirdo

As if the two pictures above will stop fakes being produced.

Thousands will pop up on Twitter in the next few days

6 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Don’t post pictures of tickets you twats. People will make fakes. Every year the festival asks people not to do this and every year people do it. Drives me nuts. @TheDayman @El Weirdo

The people making fakes won't be working from or even consulting photos online. Obviously.

Most fakes over the years have been Markets or Hospitality tickets - ones that didn't have photos on them and that don't even tend to get posted online.

15 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

You think that viable fakes are being made from photos when there's about to be over 100k tickets in peoples hands? These aren't some tacky lanyard conference passes, they have security features that you simply wouldn't be able to reproduce without a ticket in hand... And the tickets should be, and were in my case, checked thoroughly on the gate. 

Good fakes will be produced, but they'll be produced by people, or their friends / associates / family, who have tickets in hand. Bad fakes will also be produced from photos, but if anybody falls for a fake produced from online photos alone, then that's a serious failing of festival security, not somebody posting partial images of tickets online.

Edited by Alvoram

Just received my ticket is being sent confirmation email. I'm working from home tomorrow and Friday so will be in when it gets delivered. Hurrah, it's finally on its way 🙂

1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

Cool the jets, chief. No need for the obscenities. There's a reason I only posted a small section of the ticket (as well as being aware of what others have already mentioned above)