Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

3 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Only just finding out about our boy Somte being banned, and I for one am shocked. Are people not allowed to have a laff here anymore? Must everyone be a bunch of moody fucks that take the internet super seriously?

Jesus fucking Christ. 

Think he was banned from here a while ago under a different user for doing much worse stuff.

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Mixture of factors:

• Act may have self confirmed
  • People may have heard unofficially from artists or people close to them
  • Acts may have other dates that rule them out of certain days
  • Blind hope that they don't clash with something else I want to see - Which is the driving force behind the Simz Friday campaign...

Simz is fri or sat right? If MTS is other headline for instance, would that all but guarantee Simz is friday to be against foals/billie (because MTS and her would have a similar ish crowd) or does it not really work like that?

Just now, gfa said:

Simz is fri or sat right? If MTS is other headline for instance, would that all but guarantee Simz is friday to be against foals/billie (because MTS and her would have a similar ish crowd) or does it not really work like that?

That’s exactly what I expect to happen

1 minute ago, sisco said:

That’s exactly what I expect to happen

As much as MTS would make me definitely see Macca, i hope theres some better competition against him to make me at least consider a clash. Not really seeing who would do the slot though honestly.

8 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Only just finding out about our boy Somte being banned, and I for one am shocked. Are people not allowed to have a laff here anymore? Must everyone be a bunch of moody fucks that take the internet super seriously?

Jesus fucking Christ. 

he wasn't here for a laugh he was here cos he hates people like you and wants to spoil your life.

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

Not always. They clashed the Flaming Lips and Radiohead. Smashing Pumpkins and Pixies. Stuff like that does happen. 

4 minutes ago, Back of the Pymild said:

Think he was banned from here a while ago under a different user for doing much worse stuff.

Oh come on now, what's "much worse stuff"? Like randomly calling other uses "cucks" for no reason?

1 minute ago, Neil said:

he wasn't here for a laugh he was here cos he hates people like you and wants to spoil your life.

How on earth is some guy making silly threads on a music festival forum going to "spoil" my life?

Just now, The Martini Police said:

By the sounds of it, Neil didn't know that until Matt42

i did know it, but matt ceases to be a good user here when hes part of the encouragement for  the types of user he loudly  complains about.

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Not always. They clashed the Flaming Lips and Radiohead. Smashing Pumpkins and Pixies. Stuff like that does happen. 

As a rule the Pyramid and Other don't tend to have similar headliners (although there has been the odd exception). Places like WH, The Park and JP have their own unique vibes and programmes, so it's inevitable that there is some crossover when the bigger stages have similar on.

12 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Jesus fucking Christ. 

i take my job, this website, seriously ands have a low view of people who try to fuck up my  earning a living,  i'm gonna start fucking up the jobs of the trolls, its easy when they post from work, a call to their boss about non-work activities, normally does the job.

5 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Interesting - i'm not seeing Simz either way just curiously trying to make sense of how they run things (and trying to get this thread back on topic).

WH pick their headliners independently right - will they be talking to Eavis about like who's on what time much or not? Just thinking if they say didn't converse and had like Bicep against Disclosure on other or something it would be a complete pain (mostly for me, but obviously the crowd would be split in half for both)

Edited by gfa

3 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Oh come on now, what's "much worse stuff"? Like randomly calling other uses "cucks" for no reason?

How on earth is some guy making silly threads on a music festival forum going to "spoil" my life?

because you come here for pleasure, and he aims to destroy your pleasure here.

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

Do you really think they will have that similar crowds? Feel like Simz has cultivated a more high brow crowd whereas meg appeals to the masses. Yer 6 music crowd is gonna be out in force for Simz but nowhere near meg etc.

Just now, gfa said:

Interesting - i'm not seeing Simz either way just curiously trying to make sense of how they run things (and trying to get this thread back on topic).

WH pick their headliners independently right - will they be talking to Eavis about like who's on what time much or not?

theres a lot of talking about bookings to ensure crowd movements don't become a danger.

On 3/31/2022 at 11:08 AM, Cuboid said:

Surely we only post here from sources we can verify. it's simply guess work if not. 

It's not guess work but sometimes people hear things and can't reveal the source.   

You either take the information in good faith, or you don't!  

If you start grassing people up, they won't tell you anything else 😂 

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Do you really think they will have that similar crowds? Feel like Simz has cultivated a more high brow crowd whereas meg appeals to the masses. Yer 6 music crowd is gonna be out in force for Simz but nowhere near meg etc.

Not really - but say Bicep vs Disclosure? I'm not bothered by simz, just wondering about the whole idea of it all i guess

edit- neil has answered it really cheers

Edited by gfa

Just now, Neil said:

i take my job, this website, seriously ands have a low view of people who try to fuck up my  earning a living,  i'm gonna start fucking up the jobs of the trolls, its easy when they post from work, a call to their boss about non-work activities, normally does the job.

But I don't think he's a troll nor trying to fuck up you earning a living, it's just someone having a laff and being playful. Also calling people's bosses  and reporting them is fucked up. Pretty sure that's a blatant disregard of data protection laws. Take a deep breath and chill the fuck out.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

But I don't think he's a troll nor trying to fuck up you earning a living

in the past he was, and i have screen prints of the facebook group posts of him boasting about it,

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Also calling people's bosses  and reporting them is fucked up. Pretty sure that's a blatant disregard of data protection laws.

its no more fucked up than he was doing,  and if he thinks its ok to do rtto others he should think it ok to be done to him.

1 minute ago, Back of the Pymild said:

That's illegal.

i'll take the hit, same as i have to take the hit of the w*nkers, particularly when the good users don't support me sorting them out so that these forums are pleasant to use.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

its no more fucked up than he was doing,  and if he thinks its ok to do rtto others he should think it ok to be done to him.

It is more fucked up. Yeah maybe he got a bit a carried away sometimes but he's got no obligation to be a good poster. Some spenks might take this place super seriously (probably because it's the only part of their life where they have any sense of power/respect, many such cases) but it is after all just some internet forum.

Breaking the law and trying to get someone fired on the otherhand, now that's really low.

Edited by Gilgamesh69