Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Just having a look at Olivia Rodrigo’s dates.  Wouldn’t Sunday after Diana Ross make more sense? 

Kendick, Lorde, Band of some type, Olivia Rodrigo, Diana Ross

Legend is normally 4 from top.

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

It kind of makes sense she'd be in the slot after Diana though. Old guard pop star leaves new fangled pop star comes on.

I’ve had Lorde on the Sunday pyramid so can’t imagine Lorde, Olivia and Diana all in a run

Edited by sisco

26 minutes ago, sisco said:

Just having a look at Olivia Rodrigo’s dates.  Wouldn’t Sunday after Diana Ross make more sense? 

Kendick, Lorde, Band of some type, Olivia Rodrigo, Diana Ross

Well do you know how high she is getting billed/scheduled anyway? I mean its certainly a lock she is Pyramid, but just when. Think her agent wants her to follow Diana? I think its a particularly tough spot to be in schedule wise right after the legend for anyone in general, much less a major festival debut. Before Diana would be perfectly fine.

8 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Well do you know how high she is getting billed/scheduled anyway? I mean its certainly a lock she is Pyramid, but just when. Think her agent wants her to follow Diana? I think its a particularly tough spot to be in schedule wise right after the legend for anyone in general, much less a major festival debut. Before Diana would be perfectly fine.

Well actually no, nobody does at the moment! Hence discussing it on a festival/rumour website.

I think most presume she’d be about 4th down. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

My guess is 4th down on Friday, personally. 

Yeah also had her that myself and everyone else did and I’d always presumed that was the only day she could play.  (It’s not, free all weekend)

45 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

It kind of makes sense she'd be in the slot after Diana though. Old guard pop star leaves new fangled pop star comes on.

I don’t think Olivia would play third down when the longest she can play is 45 /50 mins. 

22 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Is it a tough slot? In recent years it's been:

2014 - Ed Sheeran
2015 - Alt-J
2016 - Ellie Goulding
2017 - Chic
2019 - Miley

I've not personally been at any of them but believe they all had huge crowds.

53 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I think it’ll be two of Lorde, Megan Thee Stallion an Doja Cat between her and Kendrick anyway so you’ve got a new fangled pop star with any of those, anyway.

Olivia Rodrigo 4th down on one of the other days for me.

9 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

I think it’ll be two of Lorde, Megan Thee Stallion an Doja Cat between her and Kendrick anyway so you’ve got a new fangled pop star with any of those, anyway.

Olivia Rodrigo 4th down on one of the other days for me.

Diana > Doja > Lorde > Kendrick would be great, just give me Turnstile earlier in the day and thats my Sunday sorted.