deebeedoobee

Bless me Father, Lord of all that is NFR NFC,  for I have sinned. It has been an aeon since my last confession. I have committed the grave and mortal sin of spending the weekend in a field with wall to wall sunshine. I can feel your wrath this morning, with the deluge of moistness that is falling from heaven. I am ready to receive my penance in order to be reconciled with all who praise the NFR gods, so that we can party in heavenly peace, light and warmth all summer.

LESS PANTS, MORE PARTY 🎉 🙌🎶🎉 NFR NFC

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

OK so I know I ask every year but as in disabled camping we do not get a car park sticker if anyone would be interested nice enough to save me one if they don't want theirs I'd really appreciate it. G

On 5/31/2022 at 10:00 AM, deebeedoobee said:

Bless me Father, Lord of all that is NFR NFC,  for I have sinned. It has been an aeon since my last confession. I have committed the grave and mortal sin of spending the weekend in a field with wall to wall sunshine. I can feel your wrath this morning, with the deluge of moistness that is falling from heaven. I am ready to receive my penance in order to be reconciled with all who praise the NFR gods, so that we can party in heavenly peace, light and warmth all summer.

LESS PANTS, MORE PARTY 🎉 🙌🎶🎉 NFR NFC

Preach Sister! PREACH!!!

Had a massive thunder and lightning storm with really heavy downpour at jubilee weekend festival.. 

I was OK till I tried to arrange the awning.. Then I got soaked lol 

Feeling drained after this little festival.. Didn't do much lol

Defo retire after this year 

Funny thing I said this at the weekend and got 

Blaaaa blaaa Blaaaa blaaa back lol

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Had a massive thunder and lightning storm with really heavy downpour at jubilee weekend festival.. 

I was OK till I tried to arrange the awning.. Then I got soaked lol 

Feeling drained after this little festival.. Didn't do much lol

Defo retire after this year 

Funny thing I said this at the weekend and got 

Blaaaa blaaa Blaaaa blaaa back lol

Blaaaa blaaa Blaaaa blaaa back lol

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

You have special footwear for eating ice cream?

Probably wipe clean for when that piece of chocolate inevitably falls away from the ice cream and lands on your foot.